Problem with a simple EA

I've attached codes for simple EA + the indicator it uses. Basically it takes signal from indicator and buys or sells. The problem is it doesn't always take values from the indi and on backtests sometimes it jumps over large periods of time.. couple of weeks of no trading then resumes. There are no conditions whatsoever. If any code guru could take a look at the code as it's really simple and respond, i would appreciate it . Thanks in advance.
Files:
sd_alarm.zip  3 kb

Hello, I could not read your code thoroughly but I guess that one of the reasons for the error is in the for () cycles. I believe that the second parametr of the for() should test the li_112 value and either continue or quit the loop. Just an idea for you...

You have a similar code more than once so check it and you will see. I am not a guru, so just wanted to share my opinion :-)

Have a nice day! Pavel

for (int li_112 = 1; lda_64[li_108 + li_112][1] >= ld_84 && lda_64[li_108 + li_112][1] <= ld_76; li_112++)

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !

solator:

Have a nice day! Pavel

Please do not help people who post stolen code.

RaptorUK:
Please do not help people who post stolen code.
Hi, how do I recognise a stolen code? And are you sure that your accusation is really true? But anyway, if the code has errors, ... Pavel

solator:
Hi, how do I recognise a stolen code? And are you sure that your accusation is really true? But anyway, if the code has errors, ... Pavel
li_112 is a local int given the number 112 by the decompiler, lda_64 local double array, etc, etc . . . if the OP has a legitimate reason for decompiling an ex4 or being in possession of the decompiled code then I will apologise . . .
Reason: