Every EA is specialized for a certain pair, with a certain timeframe, isn't it ?

Hi all, I am just a newbie in coding EA.

I heard much about kinds of EA programs. My problem is: How to choose the best for my favorite ?

I don't believe there is an EA that works well with any pair, or/and with any timeframe.

I think an EA must be intended for a certain pair on a certain timeframe, with which it do the best.

Unfortunately, almost EAs recommended, (free as well as fee) are not indicated which pair and time frame is most suitable to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in need of an EA that works with XAUUSD on 01-minute timeframe (low profit rate is acceptable).

If you know some, please kindly recommend it to me, along with some instruction/notification, if any.

Thank you very much.

If you want an EA that works as you hope it might then you need to build it or design it yourself . . .

I accept the risk and recognize that there are no EA which always win. Actually I just want to make a trial of luck.

I can consider to pay for an EA if needed, as well. I am responsible for my decision but highly appreciate any kind recommendation,

no consideration on the result of the recommendation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I heard much about an EA called FarpTurbo, and would like to hear your comments about it.

Which pair and timeframe the above EA intended for ? Trading volume will be auto-defined based on user's current Balance/Equity

or must be defined by the user ? Minimum budget required = ? etc... Such questions do I care about !

Share your experience and knowledge, if any. Thanks for your attention.

sonthanhthuytu:

I accept the risk and recognize that there are no EA which always win. Actually I just want to make a trial of luck.

I can consider to pay for an EA if needed, as well. I am responsible for my decision but highly appreciate any kind recommendation,

I heard much about an EA called FarpTurbo, and would like to hear your comments about it.

Which pair and timeframe the above EA intended for ? Trading volume will be auto-defined based on user's current Balance/Equity

or must be defined by the user ? Minimum budget required = ? etc... Such questions do I care about !

I went to the website. Would not touch it as trades with no SL or TP and looks martingale to me. Remember that something too good to be true usually is!

sonthanhthuytu:

This kind of questions you can better ask at a site like Donna Forex Forum. About FarpTurbo never heard about it.

But FapTurbo is a commercial one very known...

Google it, ask in trading forums, not in programming forums
Reason: