Can u fix it?

i have an EA its very good. giving 100% in 2 weeks. i use it on 2 pairs gbpusd m5 and eurusd H1, some time it close all trades in profit after that it does not open new trades again for 1 pair...i need to attach it ahain then i open trades .. please modify it. this is real really good if some make it work 100% .

zeniemo:

i have an EA its very good. giving 100% in 2 weeks. i use it on 2 pairs gbpusd m5 and eurusd H1, some time it close all trades in profit after that it does not open new trades again for 1 pair...i need to attach it ahain then i open trades .. please modify it. this is real really good if some make it work 100% .

I can help. I have programmed many good EAs. Let me know write to me at farrukh_azim@hotmail.com

i could help you too...

send message to me, i will try my best to help you.

or...

you just post the code here...

albert_lim83:

i could help you too...

send message to me, i will try my best to help you.

or...

you just post the code here...

No, you can't help . . .

zeniemo:

Your real account is not showing your problem.

Is you EA attached on two charts or is it working at one chart

if you want someone to work on it and not to trie yourself then you can better use https://www.mql5.com/en/job

If you trie it yourself then you need to have the sourse mq4 file.... do you have that?

I can help you at Jobs but so can others read the rules about placing a job if you wanna do it that way you're more protected then

directly mailing to someone who is giving his mailingadress telling he is programmer ...

100% in two weeks sounds good but is the margin level always safe...

RaptorUK:
No, you can't help . . .
i just said i will try my best to help him...

albert_lim83:
i just said i will try my best to help him...
You don't know a Function from a Variable . . . you don't know what an Array is . . . you don't know how to use braces correctly . . . how can you possibly help ?

RaptorUK:
You don't know a Function from a Variable . . . you don't know what an Array is . . . you don't know how to use braces correctly . . . how can you possibly help ?
i know you will help me ....for sure.

albert_lim83:
i know you will help me ....for sure.
And I'm happy to help . . . but you can help yourself even more . . . it just takes some time to read, practice, read more, practice more . . . that is how you learn and understand.

RaptorUK:
And I'm happy to help . . . but you can help yourself even more . . . it just takes some time to read, practice, read more, practice more . . . that is how you learn and understand.

yes, i get it,

prepare for studies mql4 tutorial now..

bye and see you tomorrow.

Reason: