Complain to MQl4

I have been reading many articles in your Forum regarding File operation. For example this link : https://book.mql4.com/functions/files . They are very helpful as long as teaching you how to be able reading a text file or writing to a text file.

Unfortunately, not even a single article mentioning what type of Program or email client you can use to be able to save a text file such as a .CSV file in your expert so that your file functions can read the data. Has it been left unmentioned intentionally because even MQl4 makers do not know or there is another reason?

I appreciate it very much if someone from MQL4 come forward and explain me so that other traders can also Learn.

Please regard this as a constructive complain.

This is not an mql4 question. Search google for what you're looking for.

Dear ubzen:

Thank you very much for confirming that MQL4 makers actually do not have any idea what email client they could use. They have the fuel but there is no car or should I say they have the car but no fuel.

Please regard this as constructive criticism.

zaffrono:
Please regard this as constructive criticism.
Not constructive but a rant
zaffrono:

I have been reading many articles in your Forum regarding File operation. For example this link : https://book.mql4.com/functions/files . They are very helpful as long as teaching you how to be able reading a text file or writing to a text file.

Unfortunately, not even a single article mentioning what type of Program or email client you can use to be able to save a text file such as a .CSV file in your expert so that your file functions can read the data. Has it been left unmentioned intentionally because even MQl4 makers do not know or there is another reason?

This site and the documentation is about coding and using the mql4 platform.

What YOU do with the platform is up to YOU. It is intentionally unmentioned because there are infinite possibilities. I suggest you look at Did you see such a picture? - MQL4 forum to see some of the possibilities.

You've got things backwards. First YOU come up with an idea, THEN you code it. If you have a data source that generates a CSV file, you arrange for it to be transfered. THEN you write your EA to read the file and do whatever.

Again, This site and the documentation is about coding and using the mql4 platform, not about teaching you trading or about giving you ideas or how you do things outside of the terminal.

Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

Dear WHRoeder:

You are absolutely right. I would like to thank you also for confirming what I thought was the case.

Reason: