Broker Changed Symbol - help please

Hi all, this is probably a stupid question but my broker in their infite wisdom has added an "i" at the end of each pairs symbol,
eg : AUDUSDi and GBPUSDi . Problem is that this is preventing my ea's from placing trades as the server does not recognise
the symbol. The ordersend function in the ea contains Sybmbol() so just copies the symbol from the chart...which of course
has the "i" in it...

Is there a way around this ...other than changing all ea's with Symbol() in their ordersend function manually ?

Any help with how to work around this would be appreciated - Thanks.

If broker added extra "i" and you are using symbol() function (and not hardcoaded symbol name), then why it's a problem.?? Everything is dynamic with symbol() function. Need more details on your problem.

Or else what you do is: create a input variable SYMBL and replace all occurrence of symbol() with this new variable. Now the ea will work on the symbol you input. Hope this helps..

JoBlo:

Any help with how to work around this would be appreciated - Thanks.

What did your Broker say when you talked to them about this ?

dineshydv:

If broker added extra "i" and you are using symbol() function (and not hardcoaded symbol name), then why it's a problem.?? Everything is dynamic with symbol() function. Need more details on your problem.

Or else what you do is: create a input variable SYMBL and replace all occurrence of symbol() with this new variable. Now the ea will work on the symbol you input. Hope this helps..

Thanks dineshydv.....your second solution worked pefectly. Replaced all occurnece of Symbol() ---thanks.

JoBlo:

Thanks dineshydv.....your second solution worked pefectly. Replaced all occurnece of Symbol() ---thanks.
enjoy cheers....BTW what ea are you using.??