how to hide orders, stop loss & TP lines in a chart?

Is it possible to hide all the trade's related lines in 1 chart only?

the show trade levels options impacts all charts.

thanks.

Write a script to set all the colours to No color ( CLR_NONE )

RaptorUK:
Write a script to set all the colours to No color ( CLR_NONE )

all colors of which objects?

willgart:

all colors of which objects?
The objects that show the past trades . . . or are you talking about the Bid & Ask lines ?

RaptorUK:
The objects that show the past trades . . . or are you talking about the Bid & Ask lines ?
What about current trades? I just checked a live chart with some orders on and the sell lines are not showing up in the objects list as objects.

dabbler:
What about current trades? I just checked a live chart with some orders on and the sell lines are not showing up in the objects list as objects.
Ah . . . I see, didn't click that is what the OP was talking about, you are probably correct though.

right, the current trade lines are not objects.

currently I disable the display for the entire terminal. but if there is no other option, displaying a line with the same color as the background one should help me too.

I'll test

ChartSetInteger ( ChartID(), CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS, false );

Pascal Kaufmann:
This command was not available 5 years ago. I hope you will not answer all old topics with new features unavailable at that time.

Alain Verleyen:
This command was not available 5 years ago. I hope you will not answer all old topics with new features unavailable at that time.

I found this thread via a Google search and I am very happy to find that someone did answer with this new feature.

I understand that as a forum, you don't like old threads being resurrected, but I can assure you that it is very useful for people looking for answers.

Pascal Kaufmann:

#1 Where do I enter this command?

#2 How do I find the "ChartID"? 

Thanks for your help! 

Reason: