could any one please help me assigning each button to its task ,, thanks in advance - page 3

3ammary:
but i wanted to cancel the task,, and i dunno how to :)

Don't you wanna give the job to onewithzachy ??

Think he has done already a great step.... and it looks like he is a good programmer

If it was me who placed the job then I would ask him instead of saying to him nothing about the job and finish the work here for free

Also at the JOBS you wanted it to finish in one day ....

Not easy to do if you're not familiar in how to do it. and not a big budget for doing such a job wanted to do in one day

So why don't you trie to make an agreement with onewithzachy

Atleast it would have been honest if you told him about the job earlier...

@deVries

onewithzachy is good programmer,, and he tried to help me,, and he didn't see the job at first,, he saw the helping request in the forum, and he tried to help me without requesting me and i thanks him and appreciate that,, but i am already running the expert,,, thats why,, i could ask for a job,, and before i do it other programmer solve it,, and i am trying to make modifications on it my self to,, so i ask,, and send the last version,,, if any one needs the logic for him self or his expert,, because it is complicated,,, like the last time i asked for modification on buttons,onewithzachy gave me the clue, i do modifications my self,,,and i shared it here,,,

hope you understand me,,, thanks alot

deVries:

Don't you wanna give the job to onewithzachy ??

Think he has done already a great step.... and it looks like he is a good programmer

If it was me who placed the job then I would ask him instead of saying to him nothing about the job and finish the work here for free

Also at the JOBS you wanted it to finish in one day ....

Not easy to do if you're not familiar in how to do it. and not a big budget for doing such a job wanted to do in one day

So why don't you trie to make an agreement with onewithzachy

Atleast it would have been honest if you told him about the job earlier...

:) Many thanks deVries :)

3ammary, hope you can understand why deVries replied like that. We do that in MQL4 for anyone who want to get free lunch.

No I can't do that in 12 hours, I think I can do that in 12 days, since 3ammary posted that at MQL5.com for MQL4 codes :)

I'm just teasing you 3ammary, no hard feeling OK ?

(: I lie - 12 weeks :)

3ammary:

@deVries

onewithzachy is good programmer,, and he tried to help me,, and he didn't see the job at first,, he saw the helping request in the forum, and he tried to help me without requesting me and i thanks him and appreciate that,, but i am already running the expert,,, thats why,, i could ask for a job,, and before i do it other programmer solve it,, and i am trying to make modifications on it my self to,, so i ask,, and send the last version,,, if any one needs the logic for him self or his expert,, because it is complicated,,, like the last time i asked for modification on buttons,onewithzachy gave me the clue, i do modifications my self,,,and i shared it here,,,

hope you understand me,,, thanks alot

ofcours I understand and you are understanding me. I do myself sometimes also JOBS there but this section is to learn yourself. You make something and then you can use this forum if you want some help with "your" programming you learn how to do it the best if you search and trie yourself to do it first and then you can ask...

That way you learn also from the errors you make yourself

If you let do another the work what have you then learn...

I have also a lot to learn but that is what I do by doing and trieing to make it...

Reason: