little help with my simple EA - page 2

onewithzachy:

in CI, Here's your new LSMA, please do what I've told you :

i did but it seems always the same...:(

have you give a look to ea too? thanks

This is from my previous reply :

... So do this : shutdown both your MT and MetaEditor. The start MetaEditor first, compile LSMA, and run MT, and see if this show on Data Window.

Attach your CI on a chart, move your cursor on bar 0 and see it on data window. I hope you see this :

gege79:

i did but it seems always the same...:(

have you give a look to ea too? thanks

i tried to call different ouput in my ea ( 0,1,2) the result is always the same it doesnt recognize correctly the 3 lines.

gege79:

i tried to call different ouput in my ea ( 0,1,2) the result is always the same it doesnt recognize correctly the 3 lines.

Put it this way, if you don't see any of it's 3 values in Data Window (see pics above), then you can't call any of them.

If you see it's values, then you should check your iCustom function and it's return value.

onewithzachy:

Put it this way, if you don't see any of it's 3 values in Data Window (see pics above), then you can't call any of them.

If you see it's values, then you should check your iCustom function and it's return value.

i see thwe values odn data now

but the 3 values on data are different to the lines values

Yes gege79, I did notice that. The first and the second value (buffer 0 and 1) are both for middle lines, the third value (buffer 2) is for standard deviation.

If you want to calculate the upper and the lower value, then you must calculate the first data plus/minus standard deviation.

I think the formula to calculate that is available in the LSMA itself.

onewithzachy:

Yes gege79, I did notice that. The first and the second value (buffer 0 and 1) are both for middle lines, the third value (buffer 2) is for standard deviation.

If you want to calculate the upper and the lower value, then you must calculate the first data plus/minus standard deviation.

I think the formula to calculate that is available in the LSMA itself.

i think this is over my coding skill at moment . Let's see.

Thank for your time :D

gege79:

i think this is over my coding skill at moment . Let's see.

Thank for your time :D

Don't worry. You'll solve it in no time.

onewithzachy:
Don't worry. You'll solve it in no time.

hey :D i dont have idea how to do it, can you direct me to find it out?thanks

gege79:

hey :D i dont have idea how to do it, can you direct me to find it out?thanks
about 130 lower ;)
Reason: