One Click button to place buy or sell stop order ? - page 2

Oh, you want me to learn how to code ?

Any one willing to actually give me some guidance on the matter ?

If you don't want to learn how to code then you can pay someone to code for you: MT4 & MT5 coding for cash

That's why I'm here, trying to find out FIRST if it's possible, so I can approach a coder

I thought I'd put the feelers out on a FORUM, like this one, like you do you know, to get some info and that

I don't want to learn how to code at all, absolutey no intention of going down that route thankyou

Now, I know it's possible, and thankyou very much for informing me, I'll have a look at that link

If I start learning how to code, I won't get time to trade, you know trading ?, the reason this forum exists

CharlieD:

If I start learning how to code, I won't get time to trade, you know trading ?, the reason this forum exists

Actually you are wrong . . . . the purpose of this Forum is MQL4 . . . coding, not trading. ;-)

Q.E.D.

Hope, you get nice coder who's not fool you. I mean basically you buying something that you don't know whether if it is correct as you want it or not.

For the sake of your $$$, get to know what it is.

I wanna see your face when you buy something, which you don't know and have no idea what it is you buying :)

onewithzachy:

Hope, you get nice coder who's not fool you. I mean basically you buying something that you don't know whether if it is correct as you want it or not.

For the sake of your $$$, get to know what it is :)

Don't agree with ex4 file Ask for mq4 file and ask if you don't understand what happens on your chart

Also test your EA with other trades open on same demo account You don't have to take a choise the moment the first developer has react on the job

Also it is possible to read feedbacks about jobs from most developers

CharlieD:
So the process now is to find a coder, corerct?
learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

I thought it was a fairly simple request

At no point have I suggested I wanted FREE HELP

It was a simple question about a button on a chart that places a Stop Buy order, with a stop loss, and a target

If the trade is triggered long, and subsequently gets stopped out, the code puts the Buy Stop back in with the same parameters as thre first trade

It stops doing that it the Target Price is reached, HOW SIMPLE DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT ?????????????

I do it manually, every day, so not being a programmer, and before I approach a coder, I wanted to know if it was possible, THATS ALL FOLKS, REALLY

And, in my wisdom, I thought a good idea wodk be to ask some coders WRONG

First I get told I have'nt got enough money, then I should learn the code and do it myself, then no one is prepared to do it for free, then the forum has nothing to do with trading, then I don't know what I want HEY GUYS ???

Wow, it's amazing, I'm just a trader, for 20 years Iv'e been trading, trading is simpe compared to this forum

I appreciate all your comments, I HAVE NO IDEA AND AFTER MY FIRST DAY OUT IN FORUM LAND I AM NONE THE WISER

Reason: