Bug list - Build 409 - on Win7

I think I may have discovered a bug with regards to tester. I don't know if it exist in later Builds. It is showing results from other combination test and not the one calculated by shown inputs.

One of Mismatch Examples: The combination C1 and C2 both with value 1 would not pass the init or start function but it is showing the test has passed with results while optimization, after set input parameters and run test, it shows none or different result from other combination than shown in Optimization Results.

Sorry I forgot to mention, was produced on Win7 (short-stripped-lite-custom ver.), I don't know if this will reproduce in XP or full ver. other Win-NN.

[ Including files used in test ]

Files:
tester01.mq4  6 kb
hae.mq4  1 kb

rfb:
Example: The combination C1=1 and C2=1 would not pass the init or start function but it is showing the test has passed with results, after set input parameters and run test, it shows none or different result from other combination than shown within optimization.

You are confused. The return values from init or start are NOT used - they have no effect. The optimizer used the combination C1=1, C2=1 and that is the results your EA produced.

If you don't want an EA to trade with bogus externals use:

bool tradingAllowed;
int init(){
   tradingAllowed = true;
   :
   if (bogusDetected) tradingAllowed = false;
}
int start(){
   if (!tradingAllowed) return(0);
   :

WHRoeder:

Well, I thought I have that. Part of the code from start function:

int start() {

if(less_combinations){
  if(C1+C2>1||C3+C4>1||C5+C6>1||C7+C8>1||C9+C10>1)return(-1);

But, it's clear.

rfb:
Well, I thought I have that. Part of the code from start function:

Your code:

extern bool less_combinations=0,FixedLots=1;
int start() {
 if(less_combinations){
  if(C1+C2>1||C3+C4>1||C5+C6>1||C7+C8>1||C9+C10>1)return(-1);
  if(C11+C12>1||C13+C14>1||C15+C16>1||C17+C18>1)return(-1);}
Less_combinations is FALSE, so your test is not done.
Reason: