Participate in the Beta Testing of MetaTrader 4 build 415!

New MetaTrader 4 build 415 has been released

We have released the new MetaTrader 4 build 415 with a lot of changes and improvements. Now we invite you to participate in beta testing. Connect to our demo server at demo.metaquotes.net: 443 and the LiveUpdate system will automatically update your MetaTrader 4 terminal to build 415.

In recent weeks we have run many tests and made various corrections. But with your help, we can quickly find errors, if there are any.

So please connect to the server at demo.metaquotes.net: 443 and help us in finalizing the new build!

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 415
  1. Terminal: Increased operating speed of all components through the use of SSE commands set and some other methods.
  2. Terminal: Fixed interface translations into Russian, Moldovan, Polish, Japanese and Chinese.
  3. Terminal: Fixed support of history centers having domain name below the second level.
  4. Terminal: Fixed highlighting of SL and TP in the trading history.
  5. Terminal: In the terminal journal, added display of a network address, from which the last connection with the main password was established.
  6. Terminal: Fixed calculation of drawdown in the extended trading report.
  7. Terminal: Added support for UAC enabled LiveUpdate in build 415. To update to build 415 run the terminal using the command "Run as administrator" with UAC enabled.
  8. Terminal: Fixed sorting of trading history in case it contains credit records.
  9. Terminal: Fixed display of pending order modes in symbol properties.
  10. Terminal: We have completely switched to using Web installers.
  11. MQL4: Fixed the stop of looped scripts.
  12. Tester: Fixed input data normalization during generation of ticks.
  13. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

The LiveUpdate is available through the LiveUpdate system, only if you connect to demo.metaquotes.net:443.

Donwload it this morning and all works well

MT4 Ver 409

Have pity on color-blind traders (10% of male traders). I downloaded2a custom indicators which had the colors of the indicators as dark green and red. Since I could not see the difference, I changed the dark green to blue thirty times on 6 charts. 2 problems resulted:

1) There is no way that i can SAVE my changes. Needs to be corrected.

2) When I change the time period on the chart, one of these indicators REVERTS back to dark green. Needs to be corrected.