Fibonacci Retracement with adjusting horizontal lines ? (shorting the lines)

Hi anyone know where I can get this indicator, id like to be able to make the Fibonacci horizontal lines short possibly to my liking.

JHERNANDEZ0:
Hi anyone know where I can get this indicator id like to be able to put two Fibonacci's together with out the horizontal lines crossing each other.
I have done plenty of stuff with Fibs . . . but I don't understand your question.

Yes in the indicator the horizontal levels lines are draw far right and this makes putting another fib next to it difficult to read. so is there a way to shorten the levels lines to a certain place

ObjectSet("objname",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

I don't know how to plug that code in. and will it allow the lines to be shorten ?

learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

JHERNANDEZ0:
I don't know how to plug that code in. and will it allow the lines to be shorten ?
The length of the lines is set at 10 x the bar distance between the Fib anchors . . . so if there is 1 bar between the anchors the total length of the horizontal lines will be 10 bars . . . you cannot adjust this other than turning on and off "Ray" . . . as qjol mentioned above.
Reason: