Free EA coding at FxAutomated.com - page 3

ubzen:

Ummm... Lets See.

Spamming the hell out of mql4.com....................................................... 10c

Attempting to Scam People into giving you their Strategies ..................... 7c

Posting a Trade-Less EA within the Code-Base........................................ Dumb as Hell.

You're a Fraud, A NameLess Trader, A Troll, And members should avoid you like a Plague.

Your actions upon this forum can be concluded in one word...............

We never put private/paid coding requests to the public. e.g. someone can tell you "could you make a psar ea" that means he just gave you an idea of what you should release next and he aint gona pay you for the service so its upto us to decide wether its good enough to code and give it but if a client has a complete strategy and asks for the quote we will code it for them and will never release it as ours wether premium or free we will simply send it to them so that if they wish they can sell it. All EAs we provide free are mostly our ideas and ideas from suggestions(not coding requests) from downloaders which we then code, release and perfect over time. Our premium products on the other hand are our own ideas, coded, solely tested and perfected by us and are never released until they are perfect and confirmed to be profitable.

Hi, i would like to use your service of coding

I have indicator with code to insert into EA.

Need multi symbols and need to recover after power fail. (crappy supply here)

Can you do that?

2145:

Hi..

I am new to Forex Trading. I have no knowledge of programming either.

1. I would like to know if it is possible to make multiple indicator alerts. The alert must be for one or more of the indicators value to be true (i.e., alert only if MACD and ADX conditions are true only or MACD, RSI, ADX conditions are true).

2. If it is possible to make this. Could you kindly make one for me. I would greatly appreciate if this works out.

1. It is most likely possible . . .

2. there are lots of people here that will code whatever you like: MT4 & MT5 coding just for you.

Reason: