Free EA coding at FxAutomated.com

Send us your suggestions on our site on what we should include next in our free downloads!!!

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                      Wipeout.mq4 |
//|                            Copyright © 2011, www.FxAutomated.com |
//|                                       http://www.FxAutomated.com |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, www.FxAutomated.com"
#property link      "http://www.FxAutomated.com"

//---- input parameters
extern string    Product="Wipeout v1";
extern double    CloseAllWhenProfitIs=300;
extern int       Slippage=5;
extern string    MoreAvailableAt="www.FxAutomated.com";
//| expert initialization function                                   |

int start()
  {
//----
int StopMultd;
int digits=MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_DIGITS);
if(digits==5){StopMultd=10;} else{StopMultd=1;}
int Slip=Slippage*StopMultd;
double CurrentProfit=NormalizeDouble(AccountEquity()-AccountBalance(),Digits);

if(CurrentProfit>=CloseAllWhenProfitIs){ // start check
if(OrdersTotal()>0){
  for(int i=1; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)          // Cycle searching in orders
     {
      if (OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true) // If the next is available
        {
           if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slip,CLR_NONE);}
           if(OrderType()==OP_SELL){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slip,CLR_NONE);}

int Error=GetLastError();
           if(Error>0){
           if(Error==2){Alert("Common error.");}
           if(Error==146){Alert("Trading subsystem is busy. Retrying."); Sleep(500); RefreshRates();}

}
        }
     }
}
}// start check   
//----
   return(0);
  }
Can you show that you make your own program working correctly ?

Devries wipeout is still in beta mode ive even indicated for people to report bugs in the product page. If you have an issue with your account or a suggestion please head over to our site and report it. We want to make it as workable with all brokers and accounts as possible. Lets help each other so that everyone can gain. :-)

tonny:
Only profitable ideas that qualify.
And how do you know it's long term profitable until it's coded and tested?

WHRoeder:
Crystal ball . . . all SPAMMERS have one ;-)

tonny:
Devries wipeout is still in beta mode ive even indicated for people to report bugs in the product page. If you have an issue with your account or a suggestion please head over to our site and report it. We want to make it as workable with all brokers and accounts as possible. Lets help each other so that everyone can gain. :-)

You allready know I can write my own... and don't need to use this kind programming yours...

If your programming "basic stuff" in beta mode have to be written with several errors that it in this case on every account will fail then I see it only as

bad advertising for your own site. If you wanna make it as workable with all brokers and accounts as possible, then show others what here is wrong...

And I guarantee you it's more then one failure you have made here... If you make a good change and I see it then I will tell so.. Here some help...

int digits=MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_DIGITS);
if(digits==5){StopMultd=10;} else{StopMultd=1;}
int Slip=Slippage*StopMultd;

will fail on accounts with prefix and/or suffix

double CurrentProfit=NormalizeDouble(AccountEquity()-AccountBalance(),Digits);
Another error
if(OrdersTotal()>0){
  for(int i=1; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++) 

for closing orders will fail

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slip,CLR_NONE);}
           if(OrderType()==OP_SELL){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slip,CLR_NONE);}

not closing most symbols at the right price....

FREE CODING ???? .......... bad advertising

//|                                                      Wipeout.mq4 |

Thats all I got to say. ;-)

WHRoeder:

We backtest lots of strategies on 7 year data and only those with under 40% dd and close all years with net profit will pass this project.

deVries:

You allready know I can write my own... and don't need to use this kind programming yours...

If your programming "basic stuff" in beta mode have to be written with several errors that it in this case on every account will fail then I see it only as

bad advertising for your own site. If you wanna make it as workable with all brokers and accounts as possible, then show others what here is wrong...

And I guarantee you it's more then one failure you have made here... If you make a good change and I see it then I will tell so.. Here some help...

will fail on accounts with prefix and/or suffix

Another error

for closing orders will fail

not closing most symbols at the right price....

FREE CODING ???? .......... bad advertising

Sorry wipeout doesnt support your account that has suffix and prefixes but we shall look at it because its still underdevelopment. However tests and feedback indicate the script works on normal accounts but its a new script and the new version should include more features.

RaptorUK:
Crystal ball . . . all SPAMMERS have one ;-)

Im surprised you were'nt named one of the contenders for admin position. Lol they should reconsider. Btw this is a free project so we are just notifying people and not spamming as we have'nt mentioned a particular product its just an invitation to the mql4 community.

ubzen:

Thats all I got to say. ;-)

I disagree. Its the start of what none of you has ever been kind enough to give for free.
Reason: