Help!! Same EA comes out different results in two computers

When I backtest a EA in my laptop and desktop, it comes out different results. It say "unmatch data error" in my desktop. It places much less orders when I run it in desktop.

I already check the Variable Inputs and parameters, they are same in both computers. And they both got history database for the time period I test. What would be the problem?

How can I fix it? Thanks for your time.

You have different data sets, you probably have different spreads . . . why should you get the same result ?

RaptorUK:
You have different data sets, you probably have different spreads . . . why should you get the same result ?

They run same company's MT4, they got same spreads. Because I do not know which results I should believe, and when I use that EA for real on my desktop, what result gonna come out?

Pain:

They run same company's MT4, they got same spreads.

How do you know ? do you print the Spread to the journal at the start of the test run ?

If you have questionable data you will get questionable results . . . . garbage in = garbage out

RaptorUK:

How do you know ? do you print the Spread to the journal at the start of the test run ?

If you have questionable data you will get questionable results . . . . garbage in = garbage out

Because they are fix spreads, I am using Insta company
Reason: