Hello, Does this feature exist?

This is what I really require:

I would like to take a basket of about 20-40 stocks, and add to each one alerts for when they break say their 50 SMA either to the down side or to the upside.

Than depending on how your alerts work, I would like to go to that chart and trade that stock.

Ideally, how is it possible to automatically program something where as soon as it goes 5 cents under the 50 SMA or other SMA it automatically shorts the stock, if it goes over 5 cents to the upside it buys the stock, if it goes back under its sma by 5 cents to reverse, if it goes back over 5 cents I would like to have it bought automatically.

SO basically I am asking for 2 functions, one is the alert, and is the automatic execution system.

Are these features available?

151462296:

This is what I really require:

I would like to take a basket of about 20-40 stocks, and add to each one alerts for when they break say their 50 SMA either to the down side or to the upside.

Than depending on how your alerts work, I would like to go to that chart and trade that stock.

Ideally, how is it possible to automatically program something where as soon as it goes 5 cents under the 50 SMA or other SMA it automatically shorts the stock, if it goes over 5 cents to the upside it buys the stock, if it goes back under its sma by 5 cents to reverse, if it goes back over 5 cents I would like to have it bought automatically.

SO basically I am asking for 2 functions, one is the alert, and is the automatic execution system.

Are these features available?

No the feature doesn't exist as something built in to MT4. You would need to code something, get it coded, or search the codebase to see if somebody has already done that function and posted it.
Reason: