Scaling with different indicators

Hi,

I put two indicators bellow a EURUSD-Chart in seperate Indicator-Window.

Indicator 1 has a scaling of 0 and + 100 over the complete vertical indicator field.

Indicator 2 has a scaling from -0.00456 to 0.003322 (also over the complete vertical axis).

Both indicators are without fixed min and fixed max values.

I can see the intersection of two lines.

When I calculate the indicator values in my ea, I get the same values than I can read when I go with my mouse on the indicator line.

But I can't see the scaling and I so I can't calculate the optical intersection of the two lines!

Has anybody an advice...

Hm the scaling depends on the minimum maximum of the visible area. The visible area depends on the chart zoom, the screenresolution. (the bars visible to point it)

This for me is not reliable at all. But if you want it done this way, get your charts visible area, calculate the min/max for bot indicators in this period, transform the values to their percentage of the min/max range and you will have what you need.

(basically you need a iWPRonArray() function

sunshineh:

Hi,

I put two indicators bellow a EURUSD-Chart in seperate Indicator-Window.

Indicator 1 has a scaling of 0 and + 100 over the complete vertical indicator field.

Indicator 2 has a scaling from -0.00456 to 0.003322 (also over the complete vertical axis).

Both indicators are without fixed min and fixed max values.

I can see the intersection of two lines.

When I calculate the indicator values in my ea, I get the same values than I can read when I go with my mouse on the indicator line.

But I can't see the scaling and I so I can't calculate the optical intersection of the two lines!

Has anybody an advice...

You can take a picture of the chart and explain with it what you mean

Makes it understanding what you wrote easier