Download MetaTrader 5

Cannot find XAUUSD, USOil, SILVER

To add comments, please log in or register
banana.boy
banana.boy  

Hello, when I subscribe to a signal, my journal says XAUUSD, USOil and SILVER are not found but my broker definitely has these symbols available. Is there some mapping settings somewhere or something I need to change?

It unsubscribed me automatically after it could not find one of the symbols, can I stop it from doing that?

This is MT4 by the way. 

Thank you 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

The symbols depends on your broker (ask your broker). As to MT Alpari so I am having XAUUSD there:

By the way - this is the forum for MT5 sorry ... (not for MT4)

banana.boy
banana.boy  

Ok sorry about MT4.

Well, I found the symbols available from my broker in my symbols, but when I try to use the signal it says symbol not found, but I see it in my Symbols!! Very strange. I emailed my broker, maybe they can help.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
banana.boy:

Ok sorry about MT4.

Well, I found the symbols available from my broker in my symbols, but when I try to use the signal it says symbol not found, but I see it in my Symbols!! Very strange. I emailed my broker, maybe they can help.

You can also write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
banana.boy:

Ok sorry about MT4.

Don't be sorry,  signal queries for MT4 and MT5 have always be addressed on this forum.
To add comments, please log in or register