how to go to an exact time in the chart in MT 4

Hello,

how can I go, as a sample in a 1 minute chart back to the 18 december 2010 at 3:25 p.m. without scrolling?

Is there a possibility to determine an exact time and go directly to this point. This would help me a lot and save a lot of scrolling time

thanks in advance

wunderblume

You'll have to program something like a script to do this. First thing which comes to mind is Object Show.

wunderblume:

Hello,

how can I go, as a sample in a 1 minute chart back to the 18 december 2010 at 3:25 p.m. without scrolling?

Is there a possibility to determine an exact time and go directly to this point. This would help me a lot and save a lot of scrolling time

If you simply want to move the chart you can enter the date and time in the box at the bottom left of the chart that appears when you put your mouse on the left most side of the date axis and double click. Search for Fast Navigation.

RaptorUK:
If you simply want to move the chart you can enter the date and time in the box at the bottom left of the chart that appears when you put your mouse on the left most side of the date axis and double click. Search for Fast Navigation.
Ah ha. Cool, learn something new every day :-)

ubzen:
Ah ha. Cool, learn something new every day :-)
That's usually me doing the learning . . . :-) glad I could contribute to your sum of knowledge :-)

RaptorUK:

Thank you Raptor for this wonderful tip. I just tried it out and if you do the double click at the left position after then you can mark the searching trade in the account history and put this by drag and drop into the box. It works fine

Reason: