Scroll to a specific date/time?

I often find that I want to go back to review a specific set of trades. Is there a technique that will allow you to go directly to a specific date/time on a chart? The manual scrolling is very tedious, and when you change something the chart flips back to the current time. Is it possible to construct a macro that will prompt for a date/time and scroll the chart to that position? Sample code along those lines?

Nomlas:
I often find that I want to go back to review a specific set of trades. Is there a technique that will allow you to go directly to a specific date/time on a chart? The manual scrolling is very tedious, and when you change something the chart flips back to the current time. Is it possible to construct a macro that will prompt for a date/time and scroll the chart to that position? Sample code along those lines?

Sorry - didn't do enough research. I just discovered the "Secrets of MetaTrader4 Client Terminal" article, and the fast navigation feature.

Is there a way to scroll there from a Script?

Trying to get that in order to fast scroll between strategy tester orders to know where it failed an why!!

Thx!

This is what work for me:

drawn a bunch of vertical lines,

Make a right click in the chart,

Open object list,

type all dates you want by clicking in the edit object,

And when you want-to select an specific date; click on them and select shows in the top right corner.

The graphics will move to the selected line.

This a format that you need to type: yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm

a few examples:

2011.11.29 15:00
2011.10.23 13:30
2010.11.23 22:30

Hope this will helps.