is there a shortcut key to go to a certain date and time?

Hi Forum, this may be a figment of my imagination, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, that there was a shortcut method of moving from the current time on a chart to a specified date and time.

But I can't find the reference.

If there is such a possibility, would someone tell me how please?

Thanks in advance

pullend:

Hi Forum, this may be a figment of my imagination, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, that there was a shortcut method of moving from the current time on a chart to a specified date and time.

But I can't find the reference.

If there is such a possibility, would someone tell me how please?

Bottom left corner of the chart,  double click and enter the date and time you want to move to.

RaptorUK:
Bottom left corner of the chart,  double click and enter the date and time you want to move to.

press space key.

And  pullend, please don't ask the same question on both mql4.com and mql5,com 

RaptorUK:

Thanks Raptor, as always much appreciated!!

Just could not find the right words to search the documentation.

phi.nuts:

press space key.

And  pullend, please don't ask the same question on both mql4.com and mql5,com 

Thanks phi.nuts.

But have to confess I am not even sure what mql5.com is, let alone how to post a question there ??

If I made the same post there, it was either by accident or so long ago, I have forgotten the answer.

But will be more vigilant !!

thanks for pointing it out

pullend:

Thanks phi.nuts.

But have to confess I am not even sure what mql5.com is, let alone how to post a question there ??

If I made the same post there, it was either by accident or so long ago, I have forgotten the answer.

Just familiarised myself with what mql5.com is, thanks.

pullend:

Thanks phi.nuts.

Sorry, mixing up between pullend and pumper https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10212
Reason: