Strategy Treader - error in profit calculation

Hi,

When testing grid kind EA I found, that trades with fixed 20 pips tp are closed as you can see on attached sreen shot. As you can see f.i. profit for trade #5 is $8.4. When I print closed trades from transaction history profit for that trade is $20 what is expected in that situation. The #5 trade is not the only one when profit in Strategy Treader is diferent that expected and different form transaction history. Any sugestions?

I know we dealt with this before but I cannot locate that thread. My suspect is the Swap.

ubzen:
I know we dealt with this before but I cannot locate that thread. My suspect is the Swap.

Looking on the swaps I tested shorts and longs separately, which is in this situation respectively carry negative for shorts and carry positive for longs. I used MT4/Alpari and MT4/Oanda. For short trades tp were decreased and for long ware increased what suggest that swaps are the reason. However, looking on the MT4/Alpari log you can see trade #87 - for about 3 month it resulted in $121,85 with expected $20 (leverage is 20)!!!! This is simply not possible.

MT4/Oanda for similar situations gives $22,81 which as should be.

Reason: