Distances between moving averages - page 3

How does it work CROM?

Hello flaab !!!!!

Put in a chart, a Simple Moving Average ( MA_period = 1 )

After, this Inverse Distance Weighted Moving Average (IDWma) ( MA_Period = 11 )

When the distance between this SMA and the IDWma is xxxx pips, my indicator, give me these signals without repainting..

I can share it for free in a PM

Best regards.

CROM:
Hello flaab !!!!!

Put in a chart, a Simple Moving Average ( MA_period = 1 )

After, this Inverse Distance Weighted Moving Average (IDWma) ( MA_Period = 11 )

When the distance between this SMA and the IDWma is xxxx pips, my indicator, give me these signals without repainting..

I can share it for free in a PM

Best regards.

Does it work? It does not seem to be much different from retracement fractals.

Hello!!!!

With fractal; when you confirm your signal ???

With this indicator, you confirm the signal at close of the current bar without repainting...

In my opinion it's a very important difference.....

Best regards..

CROM:

Hello!!!!

With fractal; when you confirm your signal ???

With this indicator, you confirm the signal at close of the current bar without repainting...

In my opinion it's a very important difference.....

Best regards..

Fractals are accurate if volume and FMI support the change... that is, if you can prove than market participants are losing interest in moving the price any further. However, I recomend using fractals without repainting, that is, ignore signals of bar[0]. Any way, I trade fractals when the low or high of the first fractal candle is breached. Nice indicator you have there!

flaab:
Fractals are accurate if volume and FMI support the change... that is, if you can prove than market participants are losing interest in moving the price any further. However, I recomend using fractals without repainting, that is, ignore signals of bar[0]. Any way, I trade fractals when the low or high of the first fractal candle is breached. Nice indicator you have there!

Hello flaab..

Thanks for the info...

With this concept, I think it´s possible to predict all the big movements of the market ( Without repainting or delay )

The key is in the second moving average...

;D

Hello Friends..

I want to create my moving average.

Imagine that you put ( Maybe in Matthlab ) the Close of bar of the most importants zig zags in a chart.

It´s possible to create a moving average with a constant distance between these points ??

Maybe, could be a interesting experiment ..

( Any help is welcome )

:DDDDD

I have created my own indicator.

I believe in this concept..

Reason: