Opening trades on multiple MT4 accounts

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way of trading one account but it opening trades on multiple accounts??

Or even better being able to trade from one account, but the trades opening automatically on others and taking a small profit from winning trades.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

sam.

with a trade copy ea.

Hi PipTraderTim,

I thought this also, but a copy EA would have delayed responses wouldnt it? As im a scalp trader and target roughly 2-20pips it would possibly put the other accounts at a loss of say -1pip if on my account im +2pip correct?

Thats what i have heard, correct me if im wrong?

Sam

Hi, the delay was not big, i have code a trade copy EA that work over a internet connection, i did run 3 different Metatarders on different VPS Server and they all receive my signals in maximal 2 seconds, most time 1-2 seconds and i did also do scalping trades with 1-10 Pips takeprofit, it has work well. sometimes the copy trades get also a better entry or exit not a badder. i have look to the trades in my main metatrader that they have about 1-2 pips gain and then i have close them and the other metatrader wich have copy the trades did also close the trades with gain. you can write me to if you want this ea.

thesharptrader:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way of trading one account but it opening trades on multiple accounts??

Or even better being able to trade from one account, but the trades opening automatically on others and taking a small profit from winning trades.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

sam.

Yes its possible you simply register as a signal provider with and they will share with you from 0.4 to 1 pip per trade. I think this will save you alot compared marketing your own service. Because in the first place to take a small profit from your subscribers you will need to enter into some kind of partnership with several brokers that your clients will have to use. Another way would be to charge monthly subscription fees then use what the others have recommended above. But remains the best solution to your question because if your strategy is good your account would move up the ranks and users will subscribe without you doing any marketing and from what ive experienced the returns can be big with subscribers who use huge lot sizes.

PipTraderTim:
Hi, the delay was not big, i have code a trade copy EA that work over a internet connection, i did run 3 different Metatarders on different VPS Server and they all receive my signals in maximal 2 seconds, most time 1-2 seconds and i did also do scalping trades with 1-10 Pips takeprofit, it has work well. sometimes the copy trades get also a better entry or exit not a badder. i have look to the trades in my main metatrader that they have about 1-2 pips gain and then i have close them and the other metatrader wich have copy the trades did also close the trades with gain. you can write me to if you want this ea.

Any chance you can attach the EA for it ??

tonny:
Yes its possible you simply register as a signal provider with and they will share with you from 0.4 to 1 pip per trade. I think this will save you alot compared marketing your own service. Because in the first place to take a small profit from your subscribers you will need to enter into some kind of partnership with several brokers that your clients will have to use. Another way would be to charge monthly subscription fees then use what the others have recommended above. But zulu remains the best solution to your question because if your strategy is good your account would move up the ranks and users will subscribe without you doing any marketing and from what ive experienced the returns can be big with subscribers who use huge lot sizes.

But i thought took commission ie 2-3 pips per trade? or something along those lines?

thesharptrader:

Any chance you can attach the EA for it ??

no but i sell it for 50 dollar if you want.

thesharptrader:

But i thought took commission ie 2-3 pips per trade? or something along those lines?
whatever suits you :-/. Im just giving you an idea you decide.

takes comission from subscribers and divides it between them and signal providers. All i know is that signal providers get upto 1pip per trade they open and close per subscriber irrespective of wether it closed at a profit or not.

tonny:
takes comission from subscribers and divides it between them and signal providers. All i know is that signal providers get upto 1pip per trade they open and close per subscriber irrespective of wether it closed at a profit or not.

I know your trying to help, its appreciated. I'll look into if there are anymore options anyone knows please do say so.

Im not paying for the EA ill find one online just thought it would be ok to ask for it, doesnt matter.

Thanks again,

Reason: