IBFX Partial Close

Hi

I have been using IBFX partial close for more than a year now. Suddenly when I load say @ 30 pips close 50% of position. Suddenly it closes at 15pips 50% of my position. I recently moved my Accounts to AUX, did they changed anything there. In the past I use it and had no trouble, Earlier this mornig loaded the Parcial close at 60 pips just to get the thing to take off at 30 pips.

Please can someone help? Should I double the pisp target now to get my correct level to lightn up on a trade?

Thanks

Why don't you ask IBfx ?

RaptorUK:
Why don't you ask IBfx ?

They usually refer me here is I ask any EA related question, so I thought this time let me start here.

johanmalan:

They usually refer me here is I ask any EA related question, so I thought this time let me start here.

Is it a Script ? an EA ? do you have the mq4 code ?

RaptorUK:
Is it a Script ? an EA ? do you have the mq4 code ?

It is an EA, But I do not have code

johanmalan:

It is an EA, But I do not have code
Not sure how anyone is going to be able to help . . . call IBfx and explain that if they won't help you can they give you access to the code so you can get it fixed.

RaptorUK:
Not sure how anyone is going to be able to help . . . call IBfx and explain that if they won't help you can they give you access to the code so you can get it fixed.

ok will do and wait there reply.

Thanks.

Reason: