I want to do Back Test to this indicator .....!!!

Hi brothers,

need hlep . if someone can help me to add Back Test feature to this indicator ......!!!

this indicator comes with alert, what i want is to add arrow to the chart when ever alert is accure ..!! so when i do a back test later on i will find those arrows indicating there was alert(signal) here.

please forgive my english but i think what i want is clear to every one, i want to be able to make (back test) for this indicator..

thanks inadvance ...

khalid..

Files:

khalidhassan:

please forgive my english but i think what i want is clear to every one,

Nope, not clear to me. If you want to backtest an Indicator add it to the template that you will use with the EA you are going to test.

RaptorUK:
Nope, not clear to me. If you want to backtest an Indicator add it to the template that you will use with the EA you are going to test.

thanks for your reply bro, i want to add a feature of doing a back test to this indicator, what do you need exactly to add this feature ..??

khalidhassan:

thanks for your reply bro, i want to add a feature of doing a back test to this indicator, what do you need exactly to add this feature ..??
Just use the Strategy Tester . . .

RaptorUK:
Just use the Strategy Tester . . .

you didn't get my point bro, this indicator comes with alert, what i want is to add arrow to the chart when ever alert is accure ..!! so when i do a back test later on i will find those arrows indicating there was alert(signal) here.

i hope it is clear now bro...???

As you have been told before . . if you don't have the source code you can't change the indicator/EA.

RaptorUK:
As you have been told before . . if you don't have the source code you can't change the indicator/EA.

here it is bro ....
Files:

khalidhassan:

you didn't get my point bro, this indicator comes with alert, what i want is to add arrow to the chart when ever alert is accure ..!! so when i do a back test later on i will find those arrows indicating there was alert(signal) here.

i hope it is clear now bro...???

Yes it's clear now.

Just add a couple of Buffers, one for buys one for sells, one using a down arrow, one an up arrow . . . in the code where the alert is use the current bar and the price for the relevant buffer value.

RaptorUK:

Yes it's clear now.

Just add a couple of Buffers, one for buys one for sells, one using a down arrow, one an up arrow . . . in the code where the alert is use the current bar and the price for the relevant buffer value.

unfortunately am not a programmer, i will appreciate if you help me to do the required modification bro.

i don't know other places where i can ask for such help .

please don't let me down bro ..

khalidhassan:

unfortunately am not a programmer, i will appreciate if you help me to do the required modification bro.

i don't know other places where i can ask for such help .

please don't let me down bro ..

If you can't do it yourself you can go here: Code my stuff for me

RaptorUK:
If you can't do it yourself you can go here: Code my stuff for me

thanks bro, appreciate your help .......!!!
Reason: