Credits: authorization failed (receive response failed [12002])

Hello, I noticed this error in my journal. What can cause it? Poor internet connection? I believe the MQL5.com server has problems sometimes... this is the second VPS hosting company I have tried, and I have this error again. Luckily this was not during active trading, but if it happened during active trading I would lose money because of it. Does anyone see this error?

Note: about 5 minutes later: Credits: activated for ......

So is MQL5 credits server having trouble?

Thank you! 

banana.boy:

Hello, I noticed this error in my journal. What can cause it? Poor internet connection? I believe the MQL5.com server has problems sometimes... this is the second VPS hosting company I have tried, and I have this error again. Luckily this was not during active trading, but if it happened during active trading I would lose money because of it. Does anyone see this error?

Note: about 5 minutes later: Credits: activated for ......

So is MQL5 credits server having trouble?

Thank you! 

I have the same problem after subscribed to a 'Free' signal too.

In fact, I have two a/c's (one Demo, one Real) subscribed to the Signal; the Demo a/c works fine, but the Real a/c not. The Real's Journal Message:

- Credits: authorization failed (receive response failed [12002]))

- Credits: activated for <mql5 a/c name>, balance: 2.00

- Credits: authorization failed (receive response failed [12002]))

- Credits: activated for <mql5 a/c name>, balance: 2.00

What is this about please?

Thank you very much.

Request a free signal service

Journal said  

Signal - Subcribe to a signal service started

Signal - not renew their subscription to a month

Why is the signal service not getting the signal? 

Not sure what this mean? 

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: