how can I place as many orders as auto trading and also how can I amend or cancel all of them which haven't been excuted yet???

Hello every body, I have an idea requires me to be able to place about 30 orders in mega fast if i can before price changes within 1 or 2 pips, and in same time to get the ability of cancel and amending all orders which haven't been executed yet, how can I do that ?? i have MT4 and MT5, Please Advice. Mahmoud em.flag@yahoo.com

Learn to code. Start Here.

Thank you dear Ubzen i have downloaded the book you did refer it to me and i found software can read the book file and right now I am trying to understand MQL4 thaks again and i am really fresh in this area please don't hesitate to refer any useful links to me and lets keep in touch, Thanks

The Quick-Reference is very helpful too. But it's most useful for someone who already have some programming experience.

Coder's Guru tutorials looked quite popular and attractive to newbies when I started coding. Tho I opted for the mql-book, you might find his style appealing.

Oh, and don't forget to use the Meta-Editors Search feature. You can get by clicking the Icon of a Book on the top of the Mql4 Editor called Mql Navigator this tool you'll forever use.