Convert email signal to MT4 order

I am looking for a system to extract out a signal from an email message, parse the data in to a text file or database and then have an EA process the order in MT4.

Has anyone done this before or know where I may find such a system?

All assistance will be greatly appreciated.

For something like that, you'll need a programmer. If the format of the Email ever changes drastically, you'll need a programmer again.

Currently we're developing a software turning email signal into MT4 auto trading.

If you're interested, please sign up at our website and you'll be kept informed when it's released.

<deleted>

Free Forex Membership Club!

Perhaps you missed this when you registered . . .

Look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/register It says . . . "4. Posting of advertising messages is forbidden. "

Hi,

There is already such an utility at <deleted>, where emails are automatically converted to trades in mt4.

Check it out.!!

mq4profor:

Hi,

Check it out.!!

RaptorUK:

Perhaps you missed this when you registered . . .

Look here:  <deleted> It says . . . "4. Posting of advertising messages is forbidden. "

mq4profor:

Hi,

There is already such an utility at <deleted>, where emails are automatically converted to trades in mt4.

Check it out.!!

Please do not post links to commercial websites, it will lead to you getting a ban

alphaman:

I am looking for a system to extract out a signal from an email message, parse the data in to a text file or database and then have an EA process the order in MT4.

Has anyone done this before or know where I may find such a system?

All assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I've wrote an Ea which read signals from a txt file  now working to read from a website 

There is as well a website if you "google" this topic. And several reviews about as well.

هذا ممتاز
Reason: