Want to send email entry signal to MT4 - please consider the direction - to MT4

Dear forum,

I have here a question and want to know if anybody can help me with that problem.

I receive forex trading signals from a provider and want that these entries are displayed at my MT4 platform. I receive signal emails on my computer. MT4 platform is also on my computer.

I know the solution for sending entries from MT4 to email address.

But into the other direction? Do you know how this can most easily be solved.

If you are an experienced coder and freelancer, please contact me.

Thx for your help.

Cingo-FX:

Dear forum,

I have here a question and want to know if anybody can help me with that problem.

I receive forex trading signals from a provider and want that these entries are displayed at my MT4 platform. I receive signal emails on my computer. MT4 platform is also on my computer.

I know the solution for sending entries from MT4 to email address.

But into the other direction? Do you know how this can most easily be solved.

If you are an experienced coder and freelancer, please contact me.

Thx for your help.

you only want do display the message somewhere in the chart or like an alert?

depends also on the email self, how big is (maybe not good to display all?). is formated somehow to take out and display some importend part of the complete mail?

can someone help me edit sar ohlc to use heiken ashi ohlc

Hi, I have an MTF indicator that uses sar, however I'd like the sar to calculate heiken ashi ohlc, and not the normal type

Can you tell me how I can do this, my mtf indicator calls to the sar indicator to calculate sar formula, I think it is calling to the internal indicator in mt4 that can not edit

you can skype or email if you can assist and like to talk about it

skype sty671

email sty671@gmail.com

I can also supply the original file that I'm trying to use heiken ashi ohlc for

Currently we're developing a software turning email signal into MT4 auto trading.

If you're interested, please sign up at our website and you'll be kept informed when it's released.

http://www.freefxmembership.com/1_4_Sign-Up.html

Free Forex Membership Club!

Reason: