MT4 demo account to test changes as the Stategy Tester local server?

well,As you know Stategy Tester can Simulated trading based on historical data.But this simulation is to determine a strategy because you know.One theory is that only first learn to make successful trading EA.

I wonder if EA can open into a single function manually? Mean EA does nothing but re-set the speed in the regulation of.I hope the traders trading hours trading manually determine the number of stop loss and takeProfit hands.That And normal trading and then they can use the same trading window to adjust trading positions and other.Anyone can give me some help?This is done to find from a successful trading strategy inherent in the transaction, the trader can exercise the idea of.How should I do?

well,As you know Stategy Tester can Simulated trading based on historical data.Correct. Create a strategy, code it, back test it.
2But this simulation is to determine a strategy because you know.No I don't know. The tester determines if the strategy is profitable. It can not generate a strategy.
3One theory is that only first learn to make successful trading EA.Code it, then back test it. Fact, not theory.
4I wonder if EA can open into a single function manually?Gibberish. Are you using mechanical language translation or are you on drugs?
5Mean EA does nothing but re-set the speed in the regulation of.Regulation of WHAT? Gibberish.
6I hope the traders trading hours trading manually determine the number of stop loss and takeProfit hands.Longer hours means more trades, manual or mechanical. So what?
7That And normal trading and then they can use the same trading window to adjust trading positions and other.You must code WHEN you want the EA to trade, as part of the strategy.
8Anyone can give me some help?Are you using mechanical language translation or are you on drugs? Your posting is incomprehensible.
9This is done to find from a successful trading strategy inherent in the transaction, the trader can exercise the idea of.No, YOU must create a strategy. The tester can NOT generate one.
10How should I do?Are you using mechanical language translation? Only use simple words and phrases. Your post is unintelligible.

liupeng8502596:

well,As you know Stategy Tester can Simulated trading based on historical data.But this simulation is to determine a strategy because you know.One theory is that only first learn to make successful trading EA.

I wonder if EA can open into a single function manually? Mean EA does nothing but re-set the speed in the regulation of.I hope the traders trading hours trading manually determine the number of stop loss and takeProfit hands.That And normal trading and then they can use the same trading window to adjust trading positions and other.Anyone can give me some help?This is done to find from a successful trading strategy inherent in the transaction, the trader can exercise the idea of.How should I do?

Can you actually communicate in English? Let me try and answer you back as people do in China

Pengyu, Ni hao. Ni de ingwen cende hao...;-)

ruguo ni you tongsi, ni keyi ci huayi de forum. Tamen keyi pang ni... pu che tao ni yao se ma ...ingwei ni de ingwen cende lihai!!

haiyo wa cende si huan ni !! ...;-)

是的 我是用google 的英语翻译!这貌似看上去翻译的不好

我想实现的功能 你们应该是没有看懂吧?EA 必须有明确的代码,但是现在我想打破常规,或者我想把这件工作 交给交易员。

一个智能交易在运行的过程中 外部的操作没有办法去改变它的下单 或者止赢 止损

我应该怎么做才能 让交易员 点击键盘的时候 下单 让EA 知道 并作出相应的模拟单呢?

我想通过 dll 让交易员在 点击键盘的某个键时 像模拟盘一样下单 就是这么简单 ,

但是这样他不会看到 EA 下单的盈亏 有办法解决吗?

1. Google's translation is still not understandable.
  2. Only post English in this forum.
  3. Why aren't you using the other forum https://www.mql5.com/zh/

Because other forums and this forum is not the same.Most of the https://forum.mql4.com/cn/ this forum is about job.