Easy Expert Advisor???

Hello everybody,

my programmingskills in MQL5 are very low, so i really could need some help.

I just want to program an easy expert advisor. It should generate an order if a candle breaks through the extremum (Maximum or Minimum) of the candle before.

I dont want to trade this way, i just want to understand how i have to write these scripts for buy or sell orders.

Could anyone write that easy expert advisor for me?

Thank you for your help :) 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5

SimicCh:

Hello everybody,

I just want to program an easy expert advisor. It should generate an order if a candle breaks through the extremum (Maximum or Minimum) of the candle before.

I dont want to trade this way, i just want to understand how i have to write these scripts for buy or sell orders.

Ask in the Job section.

SimicCh:

Hello everybody,

Help yourself . . . look in the CodeBase 

I think it's a very easy Job for a good programmer, i dont need that script to trade with it, i just need the decline lines and the order lines. I hope someone can do that for free.

Thanks 

You will have to invest some time in learning MQL5 if you really want to use it.

There are loads of examples here you can use.

Any specific questions you have for sure people will answer you. 

SimicCh:

I think it's a very easy Job for a good programmer, i dont need that script to trade with it, i just need the decline lines and the order lines. I hope someone can do that for free.

Thanks 

If you don't want to invest any of your own time and do a little learning it's probably unrealistic to expect a complete stranger to invest their time on your behalf . . .  so you might want to ask here:  MT5 coding

SimicCh:

Hello everybody,

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/ctrade/ctradeorderopen
Reason: