Expert Advisor is block, frozen for some minutes

I have a problem with a MetaTrader from a Broker, I have use with many different Brokers my EA,s but with this broker i get to often the same problem.

The problem ist that, when i have the Expert Advisor on the chart running then i look sometimes and see that is has not send orders, then i want to look in the settings and trie to make a doppel click on the smiley in the above right corner of the chart, but when i click on that smiley it does not work, i cannot open the menu, just when i close the MetaTrader and open it again new, then everythink is working again, but just for a time after it make again the same problem.

Does somebody know why that happen and what we can do to slove that problem?

if there is no solution it is raelly bad think for metatrader, if the broker or hoe is the reason that this happen, can not be slove. Just think if you cannot look every half houers to your MetaTrader to see if the EA is running or again has stop working.

when that happen the EA does not write any error message it just look like the EA is frozen.

Did you enable Live Trading for the EA ? did you enable live trading for EAs in Options>Expert Advisors ?

EA calling a broken indicator. Indicators can not sleep or loop a long time, they run in the same thread as the GUI. Indicator hangs, so does the terminal.

i have no indicator in my Expert Advisor, it just use market price, but very often it just stop working. i dont no if that also can have somethink to do with Refresh Quotes and Sleep function that i use, maybe this broker take so much time to open a order.

PipTraderTim:
i have no indicator in my Expert Advisor,
Your EA doesn't call iCustom ? maybe you should post your code so we can see ?

RaptorUK:
Your EA doesn't call iCustom ? maybe you should post your code so we can see ?

No i dont use indicators in my EA.

But what I have see now, that in the Journal Tab of the metatrader there is always written "Request in Process" during that time i think this problem happen that i canot open the settings from my EA and it stop working, duing the Request is in Process

I have the same problem but in my EA I use indicator (it call iCostum method). What I should do to solve this problem? Please help me.

1. PipTraderTim:
    But what I have see now, that in the Journal Tab of the metatrader there is always written "Request in Process" during that time i think this problem happen that i canot open the settings from my EA and it stop working, duing the Request is in Process
    While the EA is in the process of opening an order, it and you can't do anything. If it usually takes longer than a few seconds to open an order, I suggest you get a different broker. The fixed timeout in mt4 is several minutes.

2. semedonelson:
    I have the same problem but in my EA I use indicator (it call iCostum method). What I should do to solve this problem? Please help me.
    If the problem is not related to opening an order, the indicator is broken, fix it.
Reason: