chenge graph formatting permanently!

hello,

I'd like to have red and green candle by default. but I cannot find in mt5 the way to change it permanently.

I've to change in red bear candle and green bull one's each time I open a new graph.

someone knows what to do?

thanks 

michelino:

hello,

I'd like to see the red and green candles by default. but I can not find a way to mt5 change her forever.

I change into red and green candles bear a bull every time I open a new graph.

does anybody know what to do?

thank you

It is necessary to save the template with the changes.

michelino:

hello,

I'd like to have red and green candle by default. but I cannot find in mt5 the way to change it permanently.

I've to change in red bear candle and green bull one's each time I open a new graph.

someone knows what to do?

thanks 

You have to save a template with the name "Default.tpl"

Right-mouse click on the graphic is a list out there looking templates - save and load patterns. Your new template must first be saved and then applied to other schedules.

Or click on the desired subject and press F1 and will help, it works almost everywhere.

next post I will write separately and without translation, that would not distort the results.

This is all with F1

Zeleniy:
This is all with F1

Please post in English on this forum, and there is no need to cut and paste documentation, you can simply provide a link : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/charts_advanced/templates_profiles

Thanks

Thanks a Lot
Reason: