Orders Closed

hello

i need a script For close my All open positions when All open Positions P/L is +x $, But I Want it have very fast speed, insomuch i have some time over 500 Open positions and Must Close all on some seconds,

it must when the open positions P/L is +x $,turn off the all Expert adviser and close All Open Positions, After Close all again run the all expert adviser,

if that turn off the experts and P/L back the Loss, it must turn on again experts

Thanks

The best solution is to open a 'helper order' where: size == net lot, for each symbol and then use OrderCloseBy() in combination with a spreadprotection code.

It takes 200ms to a few seconds to close one order, if you want to close over 500 it's going to take a while. Also with the above OrderCloseBy() it takes that long, but at least you will have the profit locked.

btw, i don't think you are going to find someone who is doing the job for free, if you need a payed programmer, you can drop me a pm, look at mql5.com in the job section or on your favorite site.

cheers

zzuegg:

The best solution is to open a 'helper order' where: size == net lot, for each symbol and then use OrderCloseBy() in combination with a spreadprotection code.

It takes 200ms to a few seconds to close one order, if you want to close over 500 it's going to take a while. Also with the above OrderCloseBy() it takes that long, but at least you will have the profit locked.

btw, i don't think you are going to find someone who is doing the job for free, if you need a payed programmer, you can drop me a pm, look at mql5.com in the job section or on your favorite site.

cheers

what is your idea?

how i can profit locked for over 500 Trade?

if you have idea about this, please send idea in to new post and how much its price

thanks

Reason: