Need For verification of Expert Advisor

Hello,

Iam new in programing EA, i need help in order to verify my EA

According to EA which i build on :EAB site web http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

EA open buy if indicator above 0.5 and closeopenbuy below 0.5 line

EA open sell if indicator is below and close after close buy candle and close open sell above 0.5 line vice versa for buy

Files:

1.    if (EachTickMode && Bars != BarCount) TickCheck = False;

Bars is unreliable (once you reach max bars on chart is won't change) Volume is unreliable. Always use Time
  2.    for (int cnt=0; cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++) {
          OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
          if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL &&  OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) {

You MUST count down when closing in the presence of multiple orders (multiple charts.). Always check return codes. No magic number makes the EA incompatible with any other including manual trading.
        for(pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (
            OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS)                 // Only my orders w/
        &&  OrderMagicNumber()  == magic.number             // my magic number
        &&  OrderSymbol()       == Symbol() ){              // and my pair.

The <= OP_SELL is necessary only if EA open pending orders.
  3.    OrdersNumber = OrdersTotal();
    This also makes the EA incompatible with any other EA including itself on other charts.
  4.          if (UseStopLoss) StopLossLevel = Ask - StopLoss * Point* mp; else StopLossLevel = 0.0;

mp is never initialized. EA's must adjust TP, SL, AND slippage for 5 digit brokers. For ECN brokers you must open the order and THEN set the stops.
    //++++ These are adjusted for 5 digit brokers.
    int     pips2points;    // slippage  3 pips    3=points    30=points
    double  pips2dbl;       // Stoploss 15 pips    0.0015      0.00150
    int     Digits.pips;    // DoubleToStr(dbl/pips2dbl, Digits.pips)
    int     init(){
        if (Digits == 5 || Digits == 3){    // Adjust for five (5) digit brokers.
                    pips2dbl    = Point*10; pips2points = 10;   Digits.pips = 1;
        } else {    pips2dbl    = Point;    pips2points =  1;   Digits.pips = 0; }
        // OrderSend(... Slippage.Pips * pips2points, Bid - StopLossPips * pips2dbl

5.             for (int i=1;i<=OrdersNumber;i++)
                {
                   OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, tradeSize, Ask,Slippage* mp, 
                             StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "", 1101, 0, Green);

Server calls take time, you MUST refreshRates() between them.

Hi,

thank very much for your fast response but how could change all these because i do not know any thing in programming EA, i join the INDICATOR ALLANIzINDICwhat i use in attach but one thing :

to open the indicator ALLANIzINDIC you must install the ssa.ex4 in experts/libraries and now install the ALLANIzINDIC.mq4 in experts/indicators now you open .

NB: i use too OrdersNumbers because i want EA open more than 1 orders in one time with the same lotsize divide for the number of orders opened in one time.

EA also close simulanous all these orders before open news for reverse orders( vice versa)

So i do not know how make this EA correctly

thank for help me

regards

messie

this the ssa.ex4
Files:
ssa.ex4  16 kb

It is better to use this mq4 Genterator to avoid errors.

It is better to learn MQL4 since you're going to have to understand and modify whatever a generator generates.

hi,

i want to use mq4 generator to build a CCI EA, i can not add custom indicator to mq4 generator .

Is it possible to modify te CCI EA built by changing cci variables to my custom variables and make EA work with my indic ?

because CCi seem to be as my indic on chart

Reason: