What strategy or indicators is best to handle today bull market with US/CAD pair..

I used Stockastic for normal trading days.. but missed opportunity of today bull run on the US/CAD, any ideas ??

combination of two indicators ??

What strategy or indicators is best to handle today bull market with US/CAD pair

Which ever indicator that realizes its a bull market b4 the move happens ;). If you're still convinced its a bull market then the buy button is all you need. If price drops, then you just received a discount...buy again. Keep doing so until you're convinced its no longer a Bull market.

ubzen:

What strategy or indicators is best to handle today bull market with US/CAD pair

Which ever indicator that realizes its a bull market b4 the move happens ;). If you're still convinced its a bull market then the buy button is all you need. If price drops, then you just received a discount...buy again. Keep doing so until you're convinced its no longer a Bull market.

Excellent idea... ubzen, I really appreciated your help.. I am new to MT4, I have few questions,

1. I am trying to use stochastic (14,3,3) as the indicator as EA, but the there are only two simples of EA (Moving Average and MACD) came with the software (MT4). How can I translate the Stochastic indicator to EA (or other indicators), or there is one in the library somewhere ?

2. I am also looking at Track and Trade, It seems very easy to use, but cost $890. no programming needed, wonder if you have any experience on this?

3. I am thinking of changing broker, and use FXCM just because of No dealer desk ... could you comments on this ? currently using Oanda

Patrick

I'll take em in backwards order.

3) Sorry we cannot comment on Brokers. Advertisement reasons I think. However most people would recommend ECN or Non-Dealing Desk type dealers. I say, research your cost-of-doing business analysis as either have their advantages and dis-advantages. I recommend google for that task.

2) No, I'm not familiar with Track and Trade.

1) I don't employ Sto however during my research, it seems like one of the Top rated Indicators out there. I believe it's a Trend Following type indicator employed with traditional trend techniques like keep loses small and let the profits ride. IMO, this indicator cannot stand on it's own without filters. I wouldn't recommend the default values but rather higher values.

As far as Coding and EA's go. There's really no way around it. You'll either have to learn to code or pay someone. If you have more money than time then I recommend paying someone; or-else I recommend learning to code.

ubzen:

I'll take em in backwards order.

3) Sorry we cannot comment on Brokers. Advertisement reasons I think. However most people would recommend ECN or Non-Dealing Desk type dealers. I say, research your cost-of-doing business analysis as either have their advantages and dis-advantages. I recommend google for that task.

2) No, I'm not familiar with Track and Trade.

1) I don't employ Sto however during my research, it seems like one of the Top rated Indicators out there. I believe it's a Trend Following type indicator employed with traditional trend techniques like keep loses small and let the profits ride. IMO, this indicator cannot stand on it's own without filters. I wouldn't recommend the default values but rather higher values.

As far as Coding and EA's go. There's really no way around it. You'll either have to learn to code or pay someone. If you have more money than time then I recommend paying someone; or-else I recommend learning to code.

Again .. Thanks for the very informative answers ... Just wonder, you seems to be very knowledgeable in this, are you a full time professional with trading or just part time trader like me ?
Reason: