Name:
Sell_Buy Scalper_agr
Author:FSS (2011.02.16 16:17)
Rating:5.5
Downloaded:16193
Download:
 Sell_Buy Scalper_agr.mq4 (3.7 Kb) 

Hello,

Dear enthusiasts, I write this first topic with much respect for everybody that is involved in the forex scene. Maybe some people with 
experience in coding will be able to help me. I would be very thankfull for that.

I have very little understanding of programming an EA at this point.

I am now in the proces of getting to know metatrader 4 and the proces of using EA.

I was checking the Sell_Buy scalper from FSS. For some reason when i do a simulation ( Daily ) and with EURO/USD
I always loose many money from my simulated account, but always at the end. I think there is a bug in this EA. Would somebody be willing
to check this out and post here the repaired code if this is not a very big problem?

Using time frame H1 and Euro/USD I seem to have succes, using another time frame almost completely drains the simulated account.
Strange?

If you check this in code base, you will see that someone already posted an alternative on this, but it will not compile, it
seems it haves an error.

Thank you very much

Metatrader is a fantastic program and this community rocks !

Kind Regards

Palmpje

Edit, for some odd reason I discovered that yes it is profitable in simulation when you are using only opening prizes, but it fails when you select "control points" in the strategy tester.