Great trend indicator

Hello,

In the attachement I enclose a great indicator which works for me in any timeframe. I think it would be great to make a simlpe EA robot based just on this indicator. Only SL, TSL, and maybe TP would be necessary to add to the EA to be able to trade it successfully. Could anybody try to convert the INDICATOR to a ROBOT?

Michal

Decompiled code! Do you have the source code and the right to post this indicator?

Lol this is the first time I see decompiled code...

Would be a tough nut to crack down the names 0.o

It's bogus though (imo). It is an indicator with Order functions included....

zzuegg:
Decompiled code! Do you have the source code and the right to post this indicator?

Well, this indicator is just a part of a complex system I found for free somewhere on the internet. Anyway, I discovered, that it is much easier to use just this single indicator. I do not think there is something wrong with posting the code in this case...What kind of source code do you mean? I downloaded the code in this form...

forexCoder:

Lol this is the first time I see decompiled code...

Would be a tough nut to crack down the names 0.o

It's bogus though (imo). It is an indicator with Order functions included....

What do you mean by cracking down the name? I ask because I don´t have the fogiest idea what it means - I am not a programmer :-(

> I do not think there is something wrong with posting the code

Just because <someone else> decompiled it doesn't make it open source - is removed

-BB-

billy90:
Well, this indicator is just a part of a complex system I found for free somewhere on the internet.
I do not think there is something wrong with posting the code in this case..

Someone stole the author's work by decompiling it and publishing it on the net.

You are an accomplice after the the fact by also publishing it on the net and by using it.

Copyright infringement is a crime. Stealing Intellectual property is a crime.

billy90:

What do you mean by cracking down the name? I ask because I don´t have the fogiest idea what it means - I am not a programmer :-(

Names of functions are garbled, you dont know what they were originaly. Arrays are garbled. The only thing coherent is OrderSend. You can take a day or 2 deciphering this, but tbh, I rather develop my own ideas, that's what I enjoy most.

WHRoeder:

Someone stole the author's work by decompiling it and publishing it on the net.

You are an accomplice after the the fact by also publishing it on the net and by using it.

Copyright infringement is a crime. Stealing Intellectual property is a crime.

OK..., it was not my purpose to send a decompiled code. I just believed that it was free for downloading, using etc. I am not a coder and know nothing about programming, so that´s why I did not realize it is copyright infringement. I am sorry for posting it and I learned to be more carefull about downloading any forex stuff that seems to be free.
Reason: