MT5 to MT5 Deal Copier

Hi All,

I'm looking for an easy solution to have all my deal done on an MT5 termnial copied to another MT5 terminal on the same machine.

I have seen some solutions on the web but they seem to be MT5 to MT4 and fairly expensive.

Thanks for your help,

Wip 

wiptheman:

Hi All,

I'm looking for an easy solution to have all my deal done on an MT5 termnial copied to another MT5 terminal on the same machine.

I have seen some solutions on the web but they seem to be MT5 to MT4 and fairly expensive.

Thanks for your help,

Wip 

If you want to implement this yourself, you can run an EA on each terminal and communicate between them with files (see TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH). Or you can use the technique described in this article.

wiptheman:

Hi All,

Thanks for your help,

Wip 

Perhaps a simple solution is publishing your signal A associated to the account Z (it seems to be manual for what you say). Then, you subscribe to your public signal A from your account Y, the other one, which can be running on any machine. I think that this may work.

Hi Both,

Thanks for your inputs. I also found this article that suggest using named pipes but it's a little too complicated for me.  

Here are a bit more details about my problem:

My EA is running on an MT5 Metaquote Demo Account set on CET (Central European Time) and generating great results.

The problem is that no broker on the market are on CET so I would like to replicate my deals on another MT5 from any broker (on GMT+3).

@laplacianlab can I do that with the publishing solution you are mentioning ? 

wiptheman:

Hi Both,

Thanks for your inputs. I also found this article that suggest using named pipes but it's a little too complicated for me. 

Then use simple file as I suggested. When you have a signal on your main EA, write to a file data to open a deal. On other side, monitor your file and when you detect new data use it to open a deal.

Here are a bit more details about my problem:

My EA is running on an MT5 Metaquote Demo Account set on CET (Central European Time) and generating great results.

The problem is that no broker on the market are on CET so I would like to replicate my deals on another MT5 from any broker (on GMT+3).

@laplacianlab can I do that with the publishing solution you are mentioning ? 

laplacianlab is talking about Signals Service. It's easy but you will have slippage.

Thanks angevoyageur!!

It's a little too complex for me so I will post a job do to it :)

Reason: