Live acct.Problem with Purchased EA

Recently I purchased a very accurate EA from a website for $149.

After many back and forth messages to the support email it still only works on the Demo acct.

They have to Hard Code your acct. number into the EA which has supposedly been done.

What I am getting is this: On the Demo acct.It has been making winning trades and along with

the smile face on the right,there are several lines of text up in the left corner of the screen.This

telling you where the EA is currently in the scanning process.Trade alert status etc.What I am

NOT getting in the Live acct. is the text in the upper left corner of the chart and also it never

makes any trades.The smileface for live acct. on the right side is Ok.It seems he may be

getting sick of my emails to support.Well I purchased it last week and it has never worked live.

Now he says I have 2 choices:To watch this video(all it was is how to install a Meta Trader) or

pay him $75 to fix it.I have done everything right.Even saved the acct. number in the Inputs of the

EA so it doesn't go back to the default.Oh yes, I keep getting a Pop-up Alert box saying I entered

the wrong acct. number.It does this even while it shows my live acct. number in the top of the alert

box next to the bell.Is this a possible Demo acct. Teaser to get more money out of you to activate the live acct.?

Has the Hallmarks to me.

Help me,

JimTrader1

It could be two things: the EA was designed for instant execution and your broker is market execution or there's something wrong with the hard coded live account number..

barli:
It could be two things: the EA was designed for instant execution and your broker is market execution or there's something wrong with the hard coded live account number..

Both good suggestions - are there any errors listed in the Journal or Experts tabs of the Terminal?

-BB-

Reason: