Account connection from a webserver

Is it possible to connect to metatrader 4 account in inverter mode and get data to post it on a webpage ?

A) I don't understand 'in inverter mode'. Well, not in this context. (Maybe I'm about to learn something ...)

B) It is relatively easy to use MT4 to write price & other info to a disk file, that another program could read & post on webpage.

C) Someone here may well know how to get MT4 to post direct to webpage source.

True, it is easy, but I am trying to do a system, that doesn't need any installation from the client side. I want to log in to the account without metatrader platform and get the data.

Nope, Mt4's connection 'layer' is closed source, unless you are a broker i don't see a way to connect to the server without the MT4 client.

Maybe with a remote client on your server you might be able to work around this issue, but then you need full account details inclusive account number and password and i don't know how likely users of your webserver will give them away

Sounds like a great idea, but is it possible to switch accounts with expert adviser programmatically ?

I don't think so, but i might be possible trough the use of external programs controlling the metatrader...

Reason: