Help needed with news scalper EA

Hi all,

I have a news scalper EA, but I wish to change some option on it. But I do not compatible with programming and meta4 language.

First of all I would like to change the pending orders, to take it 5 pips from the open price. Now it place it from 10 pips from the open price.

Secondly I wisht to change the stop loss limit to 5 pips, now it is 10 pips.

I now these sounds very simple, but I can not to these.

So if any body who have some free time, and able to handle this problem please help.

Of course anybody can use this EA

Files:
amazingea.mq4  22 kb

Oooo!!

I forgot the guide and the faqu.

Once more :)
Files:

If I wanted to give an exercise to someone just starting out with MQL4 coding, this job would qualify.
You don't need to be an expert coder to do it, just able to read & follow the logic, then make some small changes. The chances of your computer melting down if you make a mistake are not that great.
All of us here started off as beginners at some stage (some more decades ago than others), so I suggest that you invest some time yourself, rather than relying on us investing our time for your benefit.

But you might strike it lucky and someone might do it for you (we're all free individuals here, no union - but no slaves either)

These are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of others here.

Open code in Meta editor - Look for OrderSend(..........) - change values - compile by pressing F5 - use (For seeing what parameters mean look at https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderSend )

Nice set of error mesages in the file which could be of use to someone!

Puzzled as to why the change in Take Profit wanted as this is already a parameter. The EA seems to use a trailing stop that kicks in when TakeProfit value has been reached.

This is a well written and nicely commented EA with an example of creating its own log file of actions.

No slaves here, either learn to code or pay someone.

obence:

Hi all,

I have a news scalper EA, but I wish to change some option on it. But I do not compatible with programming and meta4 language.

First of all I would like to change the pending orders, to take it 5 pips from the open price. Now it place it from 10 pips from the open price.

Secondly I wisht to change the stop loss limit to 5 pips, now it is 10 pips.

So if any body who have some free time, and able to handle this problem please help.

Of course anybody can use this EA

I hope I have not offended anyone by working for free.

Attached is a version of your EA that:

-has been reformatted (so I could read it better - hope that does not cause you any pain)

-corrects a bug your "DoTrail" routine had.

-adds a parm that allows you to change the number of points from the "open" it was hard coded as 10 - now you can set it to anything and I have defaulted it to 5.

-adds a parm that allows you to change the amount of the stopout. it is defaulted to increase the stop out by 5 points. I think you might have wrongly understood the stoploss to be 10 - I don't see that in there (but I've needed new specs for about 2 years). This parm allows you to vary it.

Getting back to the free thing... if this works for you, would you consider sharing the benefits of my work by sending me the proceeds of your first improved trade?

What kind of results are you getting?

sn

Files:
Reason: