expired indicator - page 3

LOL - thanks for the laugh

wansiman:

This is the second time that i ask a question to someone else and you anwser for them ?!

Dont you have something more important to do ?

Its a bit enoying

A) I would expect you to send a PM rather than a forum message if you were after a response from just one particular individual. I regard forum posts as being open to anyone to answer.

B) I allocate time for working, and for fun. That post was a fun one.

C) It seems that there are several people in this forum who annoy you. Have you considered setting up your own forum website, so you can try to keep out those people who annoy you?

brewmanz:

A) I would expect you to send a PM rather than a forum message if you were after a response from just one particular individual. I regard forum posts as being open to anyone to answer.

B) I allocate time for working, and for fun. That post was a fun one.

C) It seems that there are several people in this forum who annoy you. Have you considered setting up your own forum website, so you can try to keep out those people who annoy you?

Make yourself usefull and make the indicator work

wansiman:
You certainly won't get any favors by talking to people like that. Have some decency.

wansiman:

And what makes you think that I haven't managed to do that already? It doesn't take a genius. (Don't get me wrong; that is not to disparage Ickyrus, who may indeed be a genius, as I am)

I actually wrote a longer statement about making it work, but decided not to post it, for fear of getting myself in hot water with the moderators here. I don't have to prove anything, and those 'in the know' will know that I know.

I think brewmanz was berating you for asking Ickyrus to go away. You can Google WYSIWIG.

I hope to find a programmer who can help me

I wont find him on this site

Goodluck to you all

No slaves here, learn to code or pay someone.

wansiman:

I DONT PAY $ 2000,- FOR AN INDICATOR

This is your problem! Nobody stops you from learning all needed skills. The knowledge is free.

wansiman:

I hope to find a programmer who can help me

I wont find him on this site

Goodluck to you all

no need i don't know who is trying to make money on u https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1468, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1470
Reason: