Know more about moderator trading

Moderators place to post their live account metaquotes/mt4/mt5 related trading activity. Yer this is great.

1. my MT5 trades are everywhere on this forum
  2. i am not going to place my MT4 statements as this is mql5.com (because this mql5.com is about MT5)
  3. other moderators are the coders (I am not) so this is not obligatory for them (and for me) to trade. And they can not promote their Job and Market activity on the forum because it is prohibited. Do you want for us to break the rules? :)
  4. you attacked my threads here in hard way since 21st of January this year till now  ... so why do I need to support this your thread? No way sorry :)

Seems, you open false thread once again.

if live trading is something about real money with Metatrader 5 so look at the image on the first post of this thread : Metatrader 5 in stock exchange traded by CEO of Metaquotes ... and he is having open profile on mql5.com portal here ... and your profile is not open (no one will be able to find you ... )

So sorry ...

I totally agree with newdigital. You have to stop your provocation and your feelings of persecution. Moderators don't have anything to prove, to you or to anybody else. We are trying to help users, to share our knowledge and our ideas, as any others users. We also have to keep order and assure respect of the rules. We are trying to do our best, and if you are not happy, stay away.

This forum is about trading and all what is related, no less no more. From now on all topics that are not related to the following :

Here you can ask any questions on technical analysis, discuss ideas about trading systems, indicators and robots, as well as hone your skills of programming trading strategies in MQL5.

Communicate and share your experience with traders from anywhere in the world. Ask questions and help newbies with valuable advices - MQL5.community is developing along with you.

and/or with respect of the rules :

1. Please, be polite communicating in this forum. Any posts which may offend other visitors of the forum are forbidden.
  2. Discussions of any banking, brokerage or other financial companies or institutions are prohibited. Such messages are subject to removal
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the participants of the forum are forbidden.
  4. Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.
  5. Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  6. Numerous breakings of rules, ignoring moderators' remarks and furthermore open disrespect for administration will result in banning from the forum without any explanations.
  7. The administration has the right to change these rules if necessary.

will be removed with or without notification.

If you want to discuss non-related to trading content, please use the Traders Joking  thread. You can also use your profile and feeds if it's your wish.

This is like discussion of trading strategies

newdigital:
  1. my MT5 trades are everywhere on this forum
  2. i am not going to place my MT4 statements as this is mql5.com (because this mql5.com is about MT5)
  3. other moderators are the coders (I am not) so this is not obligatory for them (and for me) to trade. And they can not promote their Job and Market activity on the forum because it is prohibited. Do you want for us to break the rules? :)
  4. you attacked my threads here in hard way since 21st of January this year till now  ... so why do I need to support this your thread? No way sorry :)

Seems, you open false thread once again.

if live trading is something about real money with Metatrader 5 so look at the image on the first post of this thread : Metatrader 5 in stock exchange traded by CEO of Metaquotes ... and he is having open profile on mql5.com portal here ... and your profile is not open (no one will be able to find you ... )

So sorry ...

I never attacked any trades. What i was trying to send across that time is that any signals to be backed by performance proof like in signals so people know they wont lose money.

tonny:
I never attacked any trades. What i was trying to send across that time is that any signals to be backed by performance proof like in signals so people know they wont lose money.

Do you want me to upload your posts against my threads since 21st of January so all our community will see and read it? :) :)

I can say more - it is impossible to get any good reputation based on negativity. It is related to any forum, and it is related to real life too. Positive only!

• "This is bad case" - does not work anymore in the recent world.
  • "This is bad case but I am going to improve it right now working hard" - yes, it works.
  • "This is bad case but I will improve it only if you will provide me with money and elect me as a president of the country" - it works with difficultes ... but it will stop working later anyway.

newdigital:

Do you want me to upload your posts against my threads since 21st of January so all our community will see and read it? :) :)

Question. Which is better:

1) To post a strategy in forum and claim its winning then daily post updates so followers keep updating their accounts opening, closing and deleting trades and stay all night waiting or updates or

2) Putting your strategy as a signal so believers can get signals automatically into their account 

tonny:

1) To post a strategy in forum and claim its winning then daily post updates so followers keep updating their accounts opening, closing and deleting trades and stay all night waiting or updates or

2) Putting your strategy as a signal so believers can get signals automatically into their account 

Please stop this provocation. This is my last advertisement before being banned.

angevoyageur:
Please stop this provocation. This is my last advertisement before being banned.
What provocation? And this is what im talking about. It seems this forum is for the few who have moderator powers bye you wont have to deal with me again im leaving forum for good.

tonny:

This is wrong. I am always posting my trades for my trading threads. And you - nothing ... just talking ...

If you (or I) will put some strategy on the Signal so I can not promote it inside this forum (because of the forum rules). So, it will be useless for my goal. What is my goal? I like to see many traders on this forum (because I am traders, not a coder). Because there are a lot of coders here. But traders? So, all my posts and all my threads are realted to this goal : I want to see many traders here. Because the traders are the clients for coders in any commercial service for example.

I know that you are fully against it ... but I am going to continue irrespective of you.

By the way, what you guys did with traders? Traders are majority for any forex forum, the coders are minority. Tonny, did you "deal"/attack with them on the same way as with me, right?

This forum will be developed irrespective off Tonny from [country unknown].

Reason: