Hiding Order Numbers

Hi there !

It may seem a strange question, but why do traders hide their order numbers when showing screenshots of their history of trading account ? What we can do even if we know the order numbers ?

Thanks 

Shunmas:

Hi there !

It may seem a strange question, but why do traders hide their order numbers when showing screenshots of their history of trading account ? What we can do even if we know the order numbers ?

Thanks 

It will depend on how strong their password is . . .

RaptorUK:
It will depend on how strong their password is . . .

Thanks for your reply. But the password is a separate thing. Even if I know your trades' order numbers, what one can do with it. Strange 

Thanks 

Shunmas:

Thanks for your reply. But the password is a separate thing. Even if I know your trades' order numbers, what one can do with it. Strange 

Thanks 

Sorry,  I mis-read your question . . .  Order numbers,  I have no idea why they would need to be hidden . . .

Shunmas:

Hi there !

Thanks 

Where do you see that ? As RaptorUk I thought this is account number who was hidden.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

angevoyageur:
Where do you see that ? As RaptorUk I thought this is account number who was hidden.
No, in 18 instances, I have seen the order numbers hidden and yes, the account numbers too.

Shunmas:
No, in 18 instances, I have seen the order numbers hidden and yes, the account numbers too.
You have to ask to those persons then, I don't see any reason to do that.

angevoyageur:
You have to ask to those persons then, I don't see any reason to do that.
Yes, I asked them, but no reply, so that an expert here might know. Never mind. Thanks :)
Reason: