MT5 Stats Website Creation

Hi there !

How will MQL Corp. co-ordinate if I want to get a website built for MT5 stats, just like MT4's website out there ?

Currently, MT5's stats are not at par with that of MT4's.

Thanks 

Shunmas:

Hi there !

How will MQL Corp. co-ordinate if I want to get a website built for MT5 stats, just like MT4's website out there ?

Thanks 

Contact Metaquotes directly or write to ServiceDesk.
Contacts MetaQuotes Software Corp. / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
If you have any questions about our company or products, please use the below information to contact us. You are also welcome to visit any of our offices.

Shunmas:

Hi there !

Thanks 

You meant stats like mt4live or mt4i dot com ? Just do it yourself using MT5 investor password, no need to coordinate with MQ. However, you should not promote it here though

phi.nuts:

You meant stats like mt4live or mt4i dot com ? Just do it yourself using MT5 investor password, no need to coordinate with MQ. However, you should not promote it here though

Hi Phi.Nut, I didn't get you, where to put the investor password and yes, like Mt4i stats I am talking about. Its not difficult for MQL to create states like that, but still there are many improvements required.

Shunmas:
Hi Phi.Nut, I didn't get you, where to put the investor password and yes, like Mt4i stats I am talking about. Its not difficult for MQL to create states like that, but still there are many improvements required.
From MT5, press F1 to get help, and search for inversor password. Here's one of the in MT5 online help https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/settings

Hi Phi.Nut !

Thanks for your reply but where to put this investor password ? I am talking about external FTP. Thanks 

Shunmas:

Hi Phi.Nut !

Thanks for your reply but where to put this investor password ? I am talking about external FTP. Thanks 

It is [pretty obvious that you don't know a lot about MT5, My suggestion will be to read the help file of MT5.

Just like I said, press F1 from MT5 and search for FTP, and you will find this : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/settings 

Please, read the help file first, and so you are not asking something that the answer already available in the help file. 

phi.nuts:

It is [pretty obvious that you don't know a lot about MT5, My suggestion will be to read the help file of MT5.

Just like I said, press F1 from MT5 and search for FTP, and you will find this : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/settings 

Please, read the help file first, and so you are not asking something that the answer already available in the help file. 

Hi !

I know this procedure

Thanks 

Shunmas:

Hi !

I know this procedure

Thanks 

I'm trying to understand what you need.

Put your investor password just like you put your main password. With investor password, anyone can see your trading activity of your account (present and historical trades) but they can not trade your account.

If I have your investor password, I will be able to see your trading activity from my MT5, but I will not be able to trade your account. 

Open MT5 toolbox (Ctrl + T) and select "Mailbox" tab, look for "Account Registration" or something like that and you'll find both main password and investor password for your account. 

Here's my demo on MetaQuotes server : account number 1499217, investor password  5yikgti , now try it (with MetaQuotes server).

phi.nuts:

I'm trying to understand what you need.

Put your investor password just like you put your main password. With investor password, anyone can see your trading activity of your account (present and historical trades) but they can not trade your account.

If I have your investor password, I will be able to see your trading activity from my MT5, but I will not be able to trade your account. 

Open MT5 toolbox (Ctrl + T) and select "Mailbox" tab, look for "Account Registration" or something like that and you'll find both main password and investor password for your account. 

Here's my demo on MetaQuotes server : account number 1499217, investor password  5yikgti , now try it (with MetaQuotes server).

But I am asking where to put the INVESTOR PASSWORD ? Not where to find, I know what my investor password is, but the question is "Where to put it". Are you talking about putting the investor password in Signals settings here on MQL5 ?

Thanks 

Shunmas:

But I am asking where to put the INVESTOR PASSWORD ? Not where to find, I know what my investor password is, but the question is "Where to put it". Are you talking about putting the investor password in Signals settings here on MQL5 ?

Thanks 

MT5 > File > Login, put it there.

Let's say you want to publish my trading activity, you ask my investor password, then run MT5 in your server with my investor password and from that MT5, publish my trading activities on to your website.  

Reason: