obtain multiple brokers' price feed in one application

Hi All,

I believe alot other had some idea of consolidating same currency (ex. USDJPY) price feed of other brokers.

but is there away to obtain multiple feed in one application? nice to do it on MT but any other option is also welcome

cheers

DraGon504:

I believe alot other had some idea of consolidating same currency (ex. USDJPY) price feed of other brokers.

but is there away to obtain multiple feed in one application? nice to do it on MT but any other option is also welcome

What are u trying to achieve?

Greeting Gordon,

pleasure to have a chance to catch with you because you are my top person in this forum which i track and learned the most in my past two years of MT4 programming.

until i fully test it, i am not 100% sure if i am correct or wrong but because i do owe you valuable learning fees of my past two years ^_^ (hehehe), would like to send you an email of what i am trying to achieve.

if it is other strategies i am using, i would not mind discussing on this forum because it is a win-win situation.

but this one is a bit different i believe.

DraGon504:

Greeting Gordon,

pleasure to have a chance to catch with you because you are my top person in this forum which i track and learned the most in my past two years of MT4 programming.

until i fully test it, i am not 100% sure if i am correct or wrong but because i do owe you valuable learning fees of my past two years ^_^ (hehehe), would like to send you an email of what i am trying to achieve.

if it is other strategies i am using, i would not mind discussing on this forum because it is a win-win situation.

but this one is a bit different i believe.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to arbitrage multiple brokers on the same currency pairs :)

I would be very interested in DLL or a script to accomplish that myself!