Set a reward for your partners and boost your sales right now! - page 2

Basi:

:)

How many % is a good Payoff?  What do you think?

Good for who ?  the affiliate or the product Author ? perhaps 30%,  perhaps a little more . . .

RaptorUK:
Good for who ?  the affiliate or the product Author ? perhaps 30%,  perhaps a little more . . .

For both!

And the Fee for a System? 

Basi:

For both!

And the Fee for a System? 

Fee ?  for what system ?  

30% is 30% is 30%,  it does not matter what the cost of the product is,  if the Author gains a sale by giving away 30% then he/she has made 70% more than he/she would have without the extra sale. 

RaptorUK:

Fee ?  for what system ?  

30% is 30% is 30%,  it does not matter what the cost of the product is,  if the Author gains a sale by giving away 30% then he/she has made 70% more than he/she would have without the extra sale. 

no, 50%..... 20% is for Meta Quotes.

I mean what do you think is a good Fee for a System?

For example when u offer a System for 25$ with 30% Payoff.

It means 7,50$ for the Aff. , 5$ for MetaQuotes and just 12,50$ for the Signal Provider.

MetaQuotes:
We have recently launched the new reward scheme to help MQL5.community members promote their products and signals. However, it can show its full strength only in case of your direct participation.

The scheme itself will neither transfer money to your account, nor will it make partners select your product and nor will it find a buyer for you. But all this can be achieved if you make one small step. Specify a percentage that you are ready to share with your potential partner in the description of your trading signal or Market product. Without that, partners will most probably not consider you as a seller and will not be able to work with you. And this means the loss of an additional income! 

Suppose that you have developed an application, uploaded it to MQL5 Market but partners pass by without noticing it. Why? You have not specified partner's share. It means that your potential partner examined description of your product, failed to see the percentage share and moved down the list eventually finding a product with a specified share and placing a web link to it, while your product was left unnoticed. To avoid this, be sure to specify the percentage. It requires no extra effort, while possible payoff may be very considerable.

If you sell a subscription to trading signals or applications in MQL5 Market, specify a reward for your partners to boost your sales. That is one small step for a seller and a giant leap for your fame and profit!

--->LIKE!<---  :)

Good job and thank you! 

RaptorUK:
30% along with mql5's 20% makes developer only receive 50% so I think that's a little high-  I'm going with 20% on all mine.  Many companies offer 7% standard commission and 15% is often considered exceptional.  20% is a really nice commission I think.

Basi:

no, 50%..... 20% is for Meta Quotes.

OK,  but even 50% is 100% more than 0% . . .  the point is an extra sale will bring you 100% more from that sale than if you did not have that extra sale.

Basi:

I mean what do you think is a good Fee for a System?

For example when u offer a System for 25$ with 30% Payoff.

It means 7,50$ for the Aff. , 5$ for MetaQuotes and just 12,50$ for the Signal Provider.

Don't focus on $ values,  30% is the important figure . . . I think 30% is a reasonable cut.

The problem is that this whole Affiliates scheme is poorly conceived and incompletely implemented . . .  how do you reduce the percentage ?  how are your Affiliates informed of a change in the percentage,  if they agree to place ads at 30% and then you reduce the fee to 10% how do they still get paid for the work agreed at 30% ?  or do they get paid 10% ?  how does a seller see who the Affiliates are ?  can a seller barr some users from being Affiliates ?

RaptorUK:

OK,  but even 50% is 100% more than 0% . . .  the point is an extra sale will bring you 100% more from that sale than if you did not have that extra sale.

Don't focus on $ values,  30% is the important figure . . . I think 30% is a reasonable cut.

The problem is that this whole Affiliates scheme is poorly conceived and incompletely implemented . . .  how do you reduce the percentage ?  how are your Affiliates informed of a change in the percentage,  if they agree to place ads at 30% and then you reduce the fee to 10% how do they still get paid for the work agreed at 30% ?  or do they get paid 10% ?  how does a seller see who the Affiliates are ?  can a seller barr some users from being Affiliates ?

I think that it is not possible to reduce the Fee.

Once u set it up to 30%, there is  no way back ;) 

RaptorUK:

I go with 25% now....I guess this is a fair solution!?

Basi:
I go with 25% now....I guess this is a fair solution!?
That will be upto your Affiliates to decide.
Reason: