request arbitration in MQL5 job

Hello, 

I am newbee and very hurry in finding how to request request arbitration in MQL5 job. Simply I can not find the button/link to do it.

Thanks  for replies !

I used Job to order some indicators and I saw the link to arbitration before I press final button for job complete. I mean: when you are ordering some indicator in Job so you are passing some stages so one of the last stage is arbitration link. Just my experience.

Just some acticle related : A Few Tips for First-Time Customers

7. When to Resort to Arbitration?

Obviously, you should file for arbitration before the work is completed, i.e. before being through the last stage - Delivery of work/Payment. Otherwise there will be no financial factor to bind the executing party and the customer. This condition is essential.

It appears that the only reason to resort to arbitration can be the occurrence of a problem that cannot be resolved between the customer and executing party in private. For example, the customer is convinced of the incorrect operation (in disagreement with the RS) of the work delivered to him, while the executing party is trying to prove the contrary.

Another possible option is "disappearance" of the customer or executing party for a long time during which they do not reply to any private messages or mails, etc. Meanwhile, the customer's money is blocked in the account and the work is not done. Or, on the contrary, the work has long been done but there is no way to get to the payment. There can be different circumstances involved but the situation should and can, nevertheless, be resolved through arbitration.

The situation where the parties are in a hurry to finalize the RS and start working is very common. It later appears that the RS in the form it was provided cannot be used and requires further details and clarification of some points. Consequently, the order value may need to be revised. The work can be rolled back from this stage only through arbitration. You should therefore better not rush to start work and rather take your time to go through the RS once again.

Well thank you for information.

I am in the "Work Aacceptance" phase an I want to ask for "request arbitration" but I do not see on the application how to do it.

tenlau:

Well thank you for information.

I am in the "Work Aacceptance" phase an I want to ask for "request arbitration" but I do not see on the application how to do it.

If the work is not yet accepted there is nothing to arbitrate. Choose an other programmer.

angevoyageur:
If the work is not yet accepted there is nothing to arbitrate. Choose an other programmer.
Sorry, I do not understand the mechanism. The Developer ask for "request arbitration" in the phase of "Work Acceptance". I do not know how he did it, but I also want do  the same thing and I do not know how. We passed the phases:  Work Agreement-> Negotiation of requirements-> Prototype/Model Demonstration  and we are in the phase of "Work Acceptance"
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
With the launch of the Jobs service, the MQL5.community has become an ideal place for placing orders and providing programming services. Thousands of traders and developers visit this resource on a daily basis, and they can easily help each other. For traders, the Jobs service is the opportunity to easily obtain their own Expert Advisors. For an MQL5 developer, it is an opportunity to easily find a client. In this article, we will consider the capabilities of this service.

tenlau:
Sorry, I do not understand the mechanism. The Developer ask for "request arbitration" in the phase of "Work Acceptance". I do not know how he did it, but I also want do  the same thing and I do not know how. We passed the phases:  Work Agreement-> Negotiation of requirements-> Prototype/Model Demonstration  and we are in the phase of "Work Acceptance"
Sorry I confused "Work agreement" and "Work Acceptance". You should have a link for arbitration just below the green bar with the different stages. Something like here.

angevoyageur:
Sorry I confused "Work agreement" and "Work Acceptance". You should have a link for arbitration just below the green bar with the different stages. Something like here.

As you can see in picture 1 there is not a link like you mentioned. Also in picture 2 you can see that the Developer was able to "request arbitration". Is frustrtating that I can not do it.

Files:
1.png  119 kb
2.png  81 kb

tenlau:

As you can see in picture 1 there is not a link like you mentioned. Also in picture 2 you can see that the Developer was able to "request arbitration". Is frustrtating that I can not do it.

Oh the programmer already request arbitration, this is probably why you can't see the link. There is no need to request arbitration twice, you have to wait the answer of an admin.

angevoyageur:
Oh the programmer already request arbitration, this is probably why you can't see the link. There is no need to request arbitration twice, you have to wait the answer of an admin.

Oh yes, is obvious, but my mind could not understand it, sorry -:)  

Is there anyway to cancel arbitration request? 

ROOI:
Is there anyway to cancel arbitration request? 
Don't worry and terminate the job.
Reason: